Who's zoomin' who

Secrets can't hide in science

Secrets can't hide in science. Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare. (

Ophelia giggles as she wakes up feeling Charlie's lips all over her face. "We need to get ready." he mumbles as he finally reaches her lips.

How we keep our secrets outside the hospital...Well, that's a little different.

"George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower!" They both hear Izzie shout, followed by pounds of a door.

Charlie groans into her neck. "I told you we should've stayed at my apartment."

"Come on lets go." She pecks his lips one more time before hopping out of bed.

"You're right Charlie, we should've stayed at your place. What a brilliant Idea. I know thanks." He mumbles under his breath.

Ophelia throws a pillow at his head before racing out of the room with a loud laugh.

One thing is certain. Whatever it is we're trying to hide, we're never ready for that moment when the truth gets naked.

Ophelia's face twists into confusion when she notices George Izzie and Meredith all standing out in the hallway. "What is going on out here?"

"He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with little Jimmy and the twins." Izzie laughs, Ophelia joining in.

"I have a girlfriend." George reminds them all.

Charlie rubs his eyes as he walks out of ophelias room, not noticing the group of people standing in the hallway.

Meredith's eyes widen in surprise. "Charlie?" She turns to Ophelia. "You didn't tell me you guys were back together."

Ophelia shrugs as Charlie wraps his arms around her neck from behind her. "Happened last night."

Meredith nods while Izzie and George gape between the two. "Back to together?" Izzie screeches.

"This whole time we've been bagging on Meredith for screwing Mcdreamy but here you are screwing Mchottie."

Charlies nose scrunches up at the nickname.

George walks back into his room, slamming the door and Derek pops out of Merediths room. "This sounds like fun out here. Oh hey, Charlie."

Charlie nearly lifts a hand in greeting. Dereks phone rings, Ophelia and Meredith curiously watch as he looks down at it but doesn't answer.

"Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital." Meredith questions.

"It's not. Breakfast?" Derek suggests before rushing down the stairs.

Charlie sends him a knowing look that has Ophelia narrowing her eyes at him. "You know something." She states when Meredith follows Derek down the stairs.