Make Me Lose Control

[Season 2; Episode 3]

"Why did you pull me out of bed an hour before I actually had to wake up?" Ophelia groans in distaste as she hastily wipes the thick layer of sweat off of her forehead. "For jogging!"

Meredith jogs back to the two when she realizes both Cristina and Ophelia had slightly slowed down. "Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're a stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you." Cristina complains as they begin jogging in sync again.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make us feel better." Meredith says with a certain amount of enthusiasm that makes Ophelia want to pummel her this early in the morning.

"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Cristina stops to catch her breath, Ophelia joining along side her, sending daggers at her best friend who had begun to jog circles around them almost mockingly.

"I left Charlie's comfy king size bed at five in the morning because you're having a mid life crisis." Ophelia complains as she plops onto the grass with a small pout.

"I'm stupid." Meredith pants.

"Slutty mistress." Cristina insults.

"Pregnant whore." Meredith narrows her eyes in amusement.

"Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea." The Asian woman of the three sarcastically drawls.

"It really was." Ophelia hums with her eyes closed in thought, completely missing the small glares sent her way.
Charlie had woken up a few minutes after she had gotten out of the shower groaning and complaining about how Derek and Meredith always came in between him and his sleeping schedule. It was humorous to say the least.

"You know what's ruined for me? Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat..." Meredith rambles, throwing her hands up in the air to showcase her frustration.

Cristina cuts the woman off. "You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms."

"I love ferry boats. Charlie loves ferry boats." Ophelia whispers so herself, both of the troubled women decide to ignore her comment.

Cristina and Meredith lie down on the grass next to the small figure of Ophelia, still attempting to catch their breaths and contemplating on how their lives had gotten so complicated.

Surgeons are control freaks. With a scalpel in your hand, you feel unstoppable. There's no fear, there's no pain.

"Have you cried yet?" At Merediths words Ophelia squints one of her eyes open and questionably looks to the black haired woman curious as well. It was understandable to cry in either of their situations. If she found out Charlie was married she'd need therapy for years to come. If she became pregnant with his baby as an intern... The baby would need therapy for years to come.