Enough Is Enough (No more tears)

[Season 02; Episode 02]

I have an aunt who, whenever she poured anything for you, would say, "Say when."

Meredith and Ophelia lay on the bathroom floor looking exhausted. "It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." Meredith declares.

The shower curtain screeches open revealing a completely dressed Cristina laying in the tub. "It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans... like he's the boss of me!"

"He is the boss of you." Ophelia lazily laughs.

Waving her off she continues her rant. "And what's worse is that I care. The only one with a semi successful relationship here is Ophie!"

"I'm gonna throw up again." Meredith gags.

Cristina slams the shower door and Ophelia is quick to run out of the bathroom, not wanting to hear the heaving again.

My aunt would say, "Say when," and of course we never did.

"No. Wait. False alarm!" Meredith shouts out and Ophelia hesitantly opens the bathroom door, peeking in. Once she sees that Meredith was telling the truth she pulls a small stool into the bathroom to sit on. Cristina opens the shower door again. "Look, the problem is estrogen."

Meredith shakes her head. "No, the problem is tequila."

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Cristina rants.

"Ugh don't even mention the word pregnant, for being a doctor you're brother is stupid." She points at a curious Meredith. "He doesn't use condoms because I'm on birth control."

Meredith's face scrunches up in momentary disgust. "Maybe he's trying to get you pregnant."

Ophelia chokes on the thick air. "Why would you even say that?"

She shrugs. "It's Charlie."

Cristina interrupts the conversation. "Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!"

George and Izzie walk into the bathroom at that moment. George grabs his toothbrush while izzie stands in the door way with a water bottle.