Cousins

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY! ENJOY!!

         What a predicament Peter was in. It had been a week now that Peter and Kelly had been in his place, which had been an experience to say in the least.

         First and most important, Peter had set up a search on his computer, to see if there were any missing persons reports within a 200 mile radius matching Kelly's exact description. There were a few that got close, but the pictures and or dates posted clarified that none of them were Kelly. It's kind of hard for a 3 year old (by Kelly's own omission) to be missing for 12 years. His system was running through the police's missing persons system, and nothing came in over the week.

         Next, he learned that Kelly, bless her soul, who obviously needed help taking a bath, for some reason refused to go to the bathroom unless he was right there next to her. Peter, while glad she was at least potty trained, still felt extremely awkward having to stand in the bathroom with her while she did her business, staring at the door, away from her, the whole time.

         Kelly was also extremely attached to him, meaning that if she wasn't demanding that she be in his arms, that she was standing right next to him while holding his hand. She also liked to follow him into the bathroom. Kelly, being her innocent 3 year old self, did not fully understand personal boundaries, causing Peter to have to ask her to turn around on multiple occasions so he could do his business.

         Peter may not have minded Kelly wanting to be near him, was more than worried about her actions in regard to the bathroom. Abuse caused maybe? Could she have been forced to have someone next to her while she was in the bathroom? No, don't be negative, she's probably just used to having a parent in there cheering her on. But still...

         Then, an idea hit Peter like a brick to the face. Izuku and Ochako! I can ask the- Izuku is mad at me... but i need answers in regards to kids, and  they're the only ones I can ask. I mean I could ask aunt May, but that would raise way too many questions... oh boy... Peter looked down at the young girl by his side.

         "Hey Kelly?" She looked up at him with big eyes.

         "Peber?"

         "How would you like to go on a bit of a play date?"

         "A pway bate?" Peter smiled.

         "Yup! I have a niece who I'm sure you'd get along with great! So do you want to meet her?" Kelly gave him a contemplative look.

         "What hers name?"

         "Her name is Eri." Kelly got wide eyed again.

         "Ewi?" Peter smiled.

         "Yu-"

         "Dat souwns wike my name! I wanna meet Ewi!" Peter chuckled.

         "Alrighty then. I'll give her parents a call." Kelly then proceeded to jump up and start marching around the living room shouting out as she did.

         "E-wi! E-wi! E-wi! E-wi!" Over and over.

         Peter picked up his phone and dialed Izuku's number. "Please quiet down Kelly so I can ask them about the play date!"

         "Otay Peber!" Peter hit dial and watched as the young girl ran up excitedly as he pulled the phone to his ear. After the short dial tone, a voice came through on the other end.