Memories revealed

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY!!

         As Izuku sat up in bed, ready to start the day once again, he felt the familiar sensation of Ochako clinging to his side. He looked down and smiled at his beautiful wife, before planting a kiss on her forehead. The brunette in question let out a small "hm" of delight as she opened her eyes and looked up at her husband.

         "Good morning beautiful." Ochako smiled at Izuku's compliment.

         "Good morning handsome. Did you sleep well?" Izuku smiled and gave a small nod in response.

         "I sure did, especially since I got to sleep next to the most beautiful woman I know, who is also carrying my child inside of her." Izuku gently placed his hand on Ochako's stomach, and kissed her softly.

         Just the night before, Ochako had called a family meeting, where she told Izuku and Eri that she had just discovered that she was now pregnant. She wasn't much more than two to three weeks along at the moment, but finding this out meant the world to Izuku and Eri.

         The little family of three, and soon to be four, had been living in their own home for about a year now, as Izuku and Ochako had bought a house almost immediately after graduation from UA. In that span of a year, Izuku and Ochako had drastically climbed the ranks of the hero world, with Izuku now currently sitting at the number 3 spot, with Ochako currently at number 5.

         As they laid in bed together, the door to their room suddenly came open, revealing a tired, still in her pyjamas, Eri. The now eleven year old girl let out a large yawn before turning to face her parents, and then proceeding to climb onto the bed with them.

         "Please tell me it's the weekend..." Both Izuku and Ochako could hear the desperation and tiredness that remained in her voice.

         "Sorry Eri, not quite sweetheart. You still have one more day of school this week." Ochako's voice was soft and caring as she spoke to her daughter.

         "Dang it..." They all shared a laugh at Eri's comment, as it helped them all relax a bit before the day started.

         That relaxed joy was short lived though, as lights started to swirl in front of their house, along with the sound of whirling air. Izuku jumped out of bed and rushed to the front door as he told Ochako and Eri to stay back, quickly jumping into his suit, which thanks to Mei's tech, could now assemble itself for the most part. All he needed to do was throw on the chest piece and face mask.

         When he reached the front door, his suit was completely on, and he could hear distant voices from outside. He threw the door open and was face to face with what appeared to be a now stabilizing portal. From where he stood, he could see straight into an office space that had two men standing next to each other at a desk. One of them seemed vaguely familiar to Izuku, as if they had met before.

         All of a sudden, the two men began to panic, as the one that Izuku found familiar began to start freaking out and screaming at the other.

         "It's going to collapse Tony! The reaction would be way too unstable on the other end! Shut it off, and quick!"

         "Don't tell me what to do Parker! You think I don't know the problems it could cause? I'm trying, ok?!" The name he had just called the other man hit Izuku like a horse.

         He felt a wave of memories flash over him as he realized who he was looking at through the portal. How could I forget? He was there almost a year!

         "Peter! It's me, Izuku! What the heck is this thing?" Peter turned and looked at him through the portal, with a look of sudden realization on his face, which was quickly replaced with horror.

         "RUN IZUKU RU-" Before he could finish, Izuku turned around to see a scared Eri and Ochako at the door. Then, the portal collapsed in on itself, pulling in Izuku and his family with it.

• • •

         Peter didn't have time to think, he just knew he had to do something. When the portal collapsed, it pulled Izuku, Ochako, and Eri through, which sent them flying through into earth 616, and rather violently.

         Peter jumped into the air, shooting a web net across the room. He turned around in the air as fast as possible, and used his webs to catch all three of them, and pull then into him as he came into contact with the net he had made.

         He slowly brought them down to the ground, before turning to look at Tony as he laid them down.

         "I remember it all now, and I'll explain in a minute. But first, we need to get them to the building's medical room." Tony sighed as he heard Peter's demands.

         "You and I both know that we don't have an official 'medical room'" Tony made sure to use air quotations "here in the tower. The best you're gonna get is vision and natasha bandaging them up." Peter gave a small nod.

         "Better than nothing."

• • •

         Peter sat in the room where Izuku, Ochako, and Eri were all currently still unconscious. As he sat there waiting for them to wake up, the hours flew past him in a blur, as he recollected everything that he had once forgotten about their entire world. Memories of his arrival, in the universe that he and Tony had established as 421562932 when they opened the portal, his entrance exams at UA, his staying in the dorms every night up till the last week or so that he was there, the experiences with Venom and Mysterio, and the final fight where Endeavor lost his life, it all came back to him.

         He looked down at the drawing that Eri had given him, and silently thanked her for doing so, in the form of a small smile that crept across his face. She might not be his actual niece in any way shape or form, but he still thought of her as so, just as much as he thought of Izuku as like a brother, and Ochako his sister-in-law. While he was in their world, even after finding MJ and aunt May, they were still the closest thing to a family that he had while there.

         "What's that uncle Pete?" Peter's gaze quickly darted up to meet eyes with Eri, who was still very visibly groggy and disoriented.

         "It's the drawing you gave me. You probably don't remember it but..." Eri looked at him questioning as he looked down into his lap. "It's the only reason I even remember you guys."
________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter is so late, I was struggling with a bit of writer's block last weekend, and got about half of this chapter done, but struggled to work past that. Glad to say though that I did obviously get past that this weekend, and you now get to behold this grand piece of art that i have laid before your very eyes! All self centered, egotistical, bull crap aside, I really do appreciate you guys reading, and can barely believe that we broke 100 reads before this chapter came out! So special thanks to everyone reading! I'll see you guys next time!

Word count: 1269