Starting the process

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND OC'S! ENJOY!!

         Peter carried Kelly on his shoulders as he walked down the streets of Manhattan, headed to the courthouse. Aunt May had lit a fire under him, and he didn't want to wait another moment to adopt Kelly.

         As they walked through town, Peter had been playfully dancing as he went along, with Kelly doing the same on his shoulders, tapping on his head as if it was a drum. One thing Peter noticed, was that all the people they passed on the street seemed to smile once they saw them. He had seen something similar before when he first became Spider-Man, as people would look at him in awe when he passed them. Lately though, they all seemed to have gotten used to him, and just didn't care anymore.

         Now though, with Kelly on his shoulders, he saw the looks of happiness on the faces of people that had been missing for so long. Kelly suddenly hugged his head.

         "I wove you daddy." Peter smiled and grabbed ahold of Kelly's hand.

         "I love you too kiddo."

         As they turned the corner onto Lafayette street, Peter could see the family court courthouse in the distance, when Peter spotted a friendly face. Peter held onto Kelly and rushed over.

         "Izuku, hey!" The greenette turned in place.

         "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you Pete. Do you even check your phone?" Peter froze, worried.

         "Crap, it's on silent! We were at breakfast with my aunt, what's going on?" Peter checked his phone, and let out a sigh of relief when he saw why Izuku was trying to reach him. "Dude! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Izuku chuckled.

         "Iron man said to make you sweat over it." Izuku had messaged Peter to tell him that Tony had contacted Matt Murdock, a well known legal representative, about taking Peter's adoption case.

         "Of course he did. Well, is he gonna take my case?"

         "Yes I am." Peter turned around to see a brunette man dressed in a suit and carrying a cane. "Are you Peter Parker?" Peter nodded as he shook the man's out stretched hand.

         "That's me." Peter looked up at the young girl with a curious look on he face, who was still seated on his shoulders. "And this is Kelly. Say hi kiddo."

         "Helwo." Matt faced upwards, not entirely angled at Kelly as he released Peter's hand and reached up a bit for Kelly, who shook his hand as well.

         "Hi Kelly. It's nice to meet you." Kelly smiled.

         "It nice meet you too." Matt faced back towards Peter.

         "Alright. Before we continue, there's a couple things you should know. First, I'm more blind than a bat,  but even still I have a fairly high success rate in court. Also, your friend here has offered to serve as our witness in case we need one. Follow me." Matt turned towards the courthouse and began to climb the steps.

         Upon entering the courthouse, Matt led them to a privacy room where they all sat at a table as Matt closed the door, giving them a completely private, sound proof room to talk in.

         "I feel I should let you know something further about myself, but I need to ask something." Murdock looked at Kelly. "She does know to keep anything said here private, right?" Peter looked to Kelly, who he had set in the chair next to him.