Shocking discovery

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND OC'S! ENJOY!!

         Izuku woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. The time on the alarm clock showed 1:15 AM, and before he could silence it in time, Izuku went wide eyed when he saw the caller ID.

         "Izuku... turn it off... who's even calling at this hour?!"

         "It's... my... dad..." Izuku sat up in bed and watched it ring.

         "Oh my gosh! Answer it!" The phone kept ringing. "Izuku-"

         "Why should I? He finally calls after all this time... so why should I answer?" Ochako was surprised by what she was hearing.

         "We're in a different universe. What if he's been here all this time and has been trying to reach you the whole time?" Ochako watched as there was a small glimmer of hope in his eyes brought about by her words.

         Izuku began to reach for the answer button, and was about to tap it when the call dropped and Izuku was left just looking at the now black screen.

         "Hey... you alright?" Ochako couldn't see his face anymore, but something told her he wasn't exactly smiling. "Izuku... talk to me honey..." Izuku chuckled.

         "Honey? That's a new one." Ochako smiled.

         "Well, at least it got you to talk to me. So come on, I know there's a lot on your mind right now and bottling it up won't help." Izuku sighed.

         "Alright. I just don't know what to think about this whole thing, cause what if he's been gone because he has been stuck here. Me and my mom were on our own for all those years, and she still is. Besides, she still gets money from supposedly him every month, so if he's in this world, then where's she getting that money from, and-" Ochako pulled Izuku into a kiss.

         They stayed like that for some time before finally parting for a breath of air. Izuku looked at Ochako with a smile on his face.

         "Thanks." Ochako smiled back at him.

         "Well, after being married for a good three almost four years, I've learned the best way to help you out of a mumble storm. Especially one where you're panicking." Izuku chuckled.

         "Yeah, you are pretty good at calming me down. Thanks Ochako, I love you." Izuku pulled Ochako into another deep kiss, where they stayed for a minute before finally pulling apart.

         "Looks like someone's still a little panicked..." Ochako pulled Izuku into yet another kiss, with this one being much deeper and more passionate than before. Izuku pulled away briefly.

         "So are we-"

         "Yup." Ochako pulled him back into the kiss, ready to do so much more.

• • •

         Peter got back in the door and walked into the kitchen with the pack of bacon and clean clothes for both him and Kelly, seeing as there wasn't any bacon in the Midoriya's fridge, and they needed new clothes. He went into the kitchen, set down the change of clothes, and started to get the bacon cooking when he heard foot steps behind him.

         "Morning uncle Pete." Peter turned around to see Eri and Kelly.

         "Morning daddy!"

         "Good morning girls. Im cooking some bacon and eggs, so how do you want your eggs?"

         "Ooh, I'll have mine sunny side up! Two please!" Peter nodded.