Visiting a loved one

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND OC'S! ENJOY!!

         "Daddy!" Kelly grabbed Peter by the shoulder and rocked him back abs forth in attempt to wake him up. "Pwease wake up! I hungy! Daddy!" Kelly rolled Peter onto his back and flopped down on his chest. Kelly felt Peter begin to stir to life. "Yay! You is awake now daddy! Now we has bekfest!"

         "Kelly... what time is it..." Kelly lifted herself up and sat down on Peter's chest.

         "I no know daddy... but da sun is in da sky now!" Peter groaned as she began to jump around on his chest.

         "Okay kiddo, just don't be jumping on me please." Peter set his hands under Kelly's arms and lifted her up into the air, where she stretched her arms straight in front of her, and legs straight behind her.

         "WOAH! I FWYING DADDY!" Peter chuckled at her.

         "Are you ready to land super-Kelly?" Kelly grew a big smile.

         "Uh-huh! I'm weady daddy!" Peter set Kelly down on his chest, prompting the young girl to give him a hug, which Peter gladly returned.

         "Alright. You still want breakfast?" Kelly jumped up excitedly as Peter positioned himself to be sitting up. "I'll take that as a yes. How does some pancakes sound?" Kelly pulled him into another hug.

         "You da best daddy eber!" With that, Kelly climbed off of him and ran out of the room towards the kitchen.

         As Peter followed after her, he got a look of their new home, and the decoration that Tony, Izuku, and Harry had done. There was an entertainment center with a 60 inch TV, a cable box, a blue ray and DVD player, and drawers that most likely contained movies within them.

         There was a few other desks and such with various papers, books, and miscellaneous things on them. On the kitchen counter was a waffle iron, coffee pot, toaster, and a griddle plate that could be placed over top of the gas stove. On the fridge was all the pictures Peter always kept on his fridge at every place he lived at.

         One of him in his Easter outfit for church when he was 13, one of him and uncle Ben on a fishing trip they took when he was 10, a Christmas card from when he was 15 with him, uncle Ben, and aunt May, and finally the picture aunt May took on his first day of highschool, with him and uncle Ben eating wheat cakes. That last picture gave Peter an idea. He looked down to the young girl after seeing it was only 7:30.

         "Hey Kelly, I've got an idea." Kelly looked over at him from her spot at the counter, where she had been on her tippy-toes examining the various items.

         "Wats dat daddy?"

         "There's someone I want you to meet. She raised me like a mom, and she makes the BEST wheatcakes in the world. So how about we go visit her and have breakfast with her?" Kelly grew visibly happier.

         "Is she wike my new gwaa- ma..." Kelly didn't look as happy anymore. Peter kneeled down next to Kelly as she began to lightly cry.

         "Hey, what's wrong?" Peter opened his arms, watching as Kelly quickly leaned in and hugged him, which he easily returned, holding Kelly just slightly tighter than usual, to make sure she felt comforted.

         "My uder gwaama... she in heaben now..." Kelly pulled into Peter's chest even tighter. "I miss her..."

         "Listen Kelly... if you don't want her to be your new grandma, then you don't have to see her that way. Do you want to at least meet her though? Cause she's really nice and I'm sure she'd love to meet you." Peter planted a kiss on her forehead, causing Kelly to giggle.