The meeting

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL CREATORS! I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND OC'S! ENJOY!!

         Izuku and Ochako sat at a table in central park, right across from the man that Izuku knew only from the photos up in his mom's house. It had been some nineteen years since Izuku had been face to face with his father, and he could already start to feel his blood boiling.

         For the longest time, no one spoke a single word. The three adults merely sat in silence as the weight of the situation sank in for all of them. As glad as he was that they had left Eri with Peter and Kelly, Izuku now slightly wished that his daughter was here as well, so that she could break the ice in a way that only Eri knows how to. Finally, the long silence was broken by Hisashi.

         "So... am I correct to assume that this is your wife with you Izuku?" Ochako nodded.

         "Yes, I'm De- Izuku's wife." Hisashi smiled at the brunette.

         "Well young lady, I guess that makes me your father-in-law. It's a pleasure to meet you..." Hisashi reached out his hand for her to shake.

         "Ochako." The brunette looked to her husband, who gave a silent nod/shrug, before shaking Hisashi's hand, leading Izuku to finally speak up.

         "Alright. This has been wonderful and all, but I'd like to hear your excuses for being gone now." Izuku spat the words at his father, directing all his sarcasm straight at him.

         "I'm not going to pretend that I've been father of the decade Izuku, but I'd appreciate it if you dropped the attitude."

         "And I would have appreciated growing up with my dad around, and not meeting him for the first time when I'm twenty years old, and have a family of my own now!" Izuku slammed his fist down on the table. "Do you know how many times I told myself you'd be back thee next day!? And you know what's worse!? I STOPPED COUNTING WHEN I TURNED SEVEN!! SEVEN DAMNIT!!" Izuku was furious, and his screams had drawn in quite a few onlookers.

         "IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO BE GONE!" Hisashi stood up and scream back. "I'VE THOUGHT OF YOU AND YOUR MOM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE PAST NINETEEN, ALMOST TWENTY YEARS! I WANTED TO BE THERE!" Izuku was done waiting for answers.

         "THEN WHY WEREN'T YOU!?" Hisashi broke at his question, and the pain he could hear in it. The elder Midoriya slumped into his chair.

         "Because I've been stuck here." Izuku sat back down as Ochako grabbed his arm and started to try soothing him. "Not this world specifically, at least not to begin with." Hisashi took a deep breath. "When I first moved to the states in our world, I got my job and started sending your mom money, like we had originally planned, since you can make better pay here. But, when I got injured at work because of the companies unsafe regulations, I was quickly fired when I threatened to sue." Ochako spoke for Izuku, still sensing how abet he was.

         "Then what happened?" Hisashi let out a large sigh.

         "I tried to sue, but without the money for a lawyer, the whole thing quickly flopped, leaving me jobless, but still needing to send money home. I never told Inko, because I was too ashamed. I found some part time work eventually, and got the money sent home, but with how much I was sending your mom, I could barely afford a tiny apartment, where I was quickly evicted. I started living on the streets while keeping up my job, abs saving what little extra money I had in hopes to be able to just go home." Izuku looked at his father with cold eyes.

         "Then why didn't you?"

         "When I only needed a few hundred dollars more to go, I got desperate to get home and made a deal with a guy I had met while living on the streets. He told me that if I did a job for him, that he would get me the money I needed to go home. I wasn't given details, but the gist of it was to transfer some medical supplies to this yakuza type guy with a bird mask, get his payment to my guy and-" Hisashi looked up to see both Izuku and Ochako pale as ghosts. "What's wrong?"