Chapter 14; Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson

Louis sat in a high backed, wooden chair in a pristine restaurant somewhere in Mullingar. It smelled like fresh flowers and chocolate, and Harry was in front of him in this bright blue blazer over a white scoop neck and he was fumbling with his fingers. Louis had never seen the young boy so nervous in his life, and he clasped the younger lads hands in his own and tried to tell him, ‘it’s okay,’ with his eyes and he was thinking it was working until all of a sudden this blaring music started to play.

It was the song ‘Give Me Love,’ by Ed Sheeran, Louis absolute favorite song and everyone was looking at the gay couple in the far booth and Louis was blushing so hard he knew he must look like a tomato. Harry stood up abruptly, and moved to kneel in front of Louis, who was facing him with wide starry eyes and a look of utter shock.

Harry knelt on the cold ground of the restaurant, pulled a ring out from the chest pocket of his blazer and opened the box to reveal an elegant yet simple, silver band. In then he began to talk so fast his words seemed to be tripping over themselves in their haste to escape.

“Louis, I love you so much. The way you drool puddles on my chest, and the way you scream at TV characters like they can hear you, and the way you gabber along without a care in the world. I love how you dance in the rain, and drove fifteen miles just so we could kiss in the rain on my birthday. I love how you like to cook with your pants off, and you like carrots a little more than necessary. I love how you don’t pressure me, and how you fit and how together we just click and…” Harry was breathless and dizzy but he needed to finish, needed to make Lou see the extent of his love, “I just love you so much it hurts and sometimes I have to hold my heart because I can’t believe you love someone like me and sometimes it hurts me to love you because it’s just so strong it overwhelms me and,” He took several deep breaths, “Louis William Tomlinson, I want to fucking marry you.” Harry said, finally meeting blue eyes with his green.

“And I want to fucking be your husband.” Louis said, tears leaking down his cheeks with a passion.

And a random breez blew through as the newly-weds kissed, ruffling Lou's swoop and H's curls and warming them to the bones with a sense of ease.

Authors note: I'm FanFiction number 956! Holy cow that's neat! And.. I don't really know what that means so if you can educate me..? I'd love you forever.