THANK YOU'S

THANK YOU’S

I mean, I just want to thank all of you, really. Every single person reading this. Every comment, every vote, every like, it all just made my smile wider and my eyes that much brighter.

I want to thank; @bu12r63 for helping me through a rough time that’s still happening, but she’s been a crutch and she understands and god, she’s such an amazing person I can hardly stand it.

I want to say a special thanks to; @SarahMagana for almost always leaving a heartwarming comment, that made my heart swell because she just over flatters me and I love her!

I want to appreciate; @GlitterAndRoses for telling me exactly what I wanted to her when she said, ‘you should be published,’ because oh my god that’s my dream and I bawled when she said that!

I want; @dezychan to know that she was such an awesome supporter and she is also my twelfth wife and ohmygosh I just loved her helpful comments!

I love; @casetard she’s my stepsister and I love her and she really pushed me through all of my fan-fictions, (and she made them have Larry because she is a major shipper.)

And no, there will not be a sequel, I think those just spoil it and yes, if I forgot to mention you comment and I will add you to my thank you list because everyone reading this is just amazing and I love you and…

Will you marry me?

And this is the end, of this guys, holy cow, I can’t even..

I’m crying saying goodbye to you all because I love you…

I really doo..

Seriously, marry me?

I guess Little Things, Larry and Ziall is completed.

So check out my new Narry and well..

That’s that I suppose.

Ciao babes, I love you.

~Leam/BeTheChange/YourBiggestFan

And now the pain behind every eye is a little more bearable, and the wail of a child in the morning is something to be cherished, and the look in someones eye when they win a game is something to always remember. Grasp everything you have with both hands, because, you never know when you might need to step up and be a hero, and you never know when the whisper of broken hearts and homes might become just a little too much, and you never know when you'll be forced into taking a stand.

So always be ready.