BEFORE YOU READ

about

Genevieve 'Gigi' Laurence prospers through her freshman year at the notable University of Central Chicago, only to be met with an unruly sophomore year. Filled with parties, booze, and basketball, she's introduced to the team's captain and notorious womanizer, Adrian Castillo, causing her focus to shift. With the opportunity to secure an internship, she hopelessly tries to stay on track but with Adrian's eyes on her, it's less than possible. Unfortunately for her, she becomes intrigued by his hot-blooded, seductive, and asshole behavior. Finding herself in a compromised situation she needs to ask herself if she'll give in or stay on course. 

Adrian Castillo is beginning his senior year of college with a serious relationship being the last thing on his mind as his life is under less than ideal circumstances. With the NBA draft coming up, playing in March Madness as three-time team captain, and worst of all dealing with his broken home issues, he's filled with stress and pressure from all sides of his life. But, when he meets Genevieve Laurence, he's captivated by her books, beauty, and gentle soul. The idea of a committed relationship soon purviews his mind and as the center of attention on campus, in the college league, and by the people around him, his rock-solid aura needs to remain solidified.

epigraph

"His lips enclose on mine in a euphoric dance of ecstasy. His mouth tastes of cigarettes and those bourbon-tinted lips wrapped around my own, tracing his fingers around my neck holding me close."

series

University of Central Chicago

"UCC" Series

Raise the Bar

All the Way

Cross the Line

Settle the Score

"CU" SERIES

Half the Battle

Catch my Breath

Play the Game

Against all Odds

Take my Hand

authors note

Hello everyone! I'm so, so excited to share my book 'Raise the Bar' with all of you. I've been working on it for quite a while and hopefully, you all love it too. It's taken up a huge part of my free time and I've loved every second of writing it. Something else important, I love to write, I'm not looking for any publishing or professional platforms to take me on. I just want to share my writing with the world. Thank you so much to everyone who reads my book, who has the patience to stick with it through the updates, and stays along till the end! I appreciate every single one of you. You're amazing and I love you. Share some amazing sports romance authors with me so I can check them out. I'm grateful for every read, vote, and share, thank you for the support!

Without further ado, happy reading loves! Comment + like + share!

aesthetic