chapter three

Her friend's dress is stained with alcohol that Vivian spilled all over her.

"You fucking whore," before Vivian can get another word in Genevieve walks over to help her friend.

"Just because you've been rejected by every single guy in here tonight doesn't mean being a bitch will help you get laid," she says calmly.

Vivian looks shocked and pissed off, she lets out a frustrated grunt and storms outside. Genevieve and her friends head out too along with a bunch of others as it nears two o'clock am.

I make my way past the sea of people and out the door with JJ following me.

"So you're into her?" He asks like he's cheering me on for shooting my shot.

"Yeah, I am." She's beautiful and cool from what I just witnessed but I usually hang around different girls. Mostly blondes with blue eyes, tall, with big tits.

She, however, stuns with brown hair, brown eyes, standing at around 5'6 which is short compared to my 6'6 and a half, and a gorgeous looking body.

"Hey," I say walking up to her.

"Hi," she turns around looking shocked that I approached her.

"My name's Adrian," I stick out my hand and she shakes it.

"I know, I'm Genevieve, it's nice to meet you." Guess I'm not friendship status.

I guess I'll have to find my own nickname.

"I'm sorry, about Vivian. She's not usually so extra," JJ apologizes.

She smiles and looks at me shaking her head, "It's no big deal really. Sorry I ruined your party," she says guiltily.

"Are you kidding me, we've been waiting for somebody to tell her off. None of us have ever found a reason to," JJ jokes.

"Hey Cherry, could I get your number?"

She looks at me confused, "Cherry?"

"That's my new nickname for you," I smirk.

"Why'd you choose Cherry?"

"Your tits and your red lips," a red blush creeps up on her cheeks, I let out an amused laugh, "And now because of the color on your cheeks too."

"Well Castillo, I'll call you Ace," she tells me.

"And why Ace?" I ask.

"Guess you'll have to figure that out," she smirks and walks back to her friends leaving me utterly impressed.

"She just knocked you off your white horse," JJ remarks putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Shut up," I tell him, shoving his arm off and walking back in.

If I'm not interested people don't waste their time or mine, and they know when I'm not interested but I am completely interested in her and I can't tell if she feels the same way.

The party clears by five o'clock am and the house falls asleep in their rooms with the exception of Luke banging some chick on our couch. I'd say get a room but he knows he has one and that would be the eightieth time reminding him this month.

I'm sexually frustrated and need a really cold shower.

- Genevieve -

The party is packed, filled with loads of people, all of whom are trying their luck. Multiple couples making out and getting frisky with each other while some are playing beer pong on the pool table in the corner.