Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's Friday evening and I have the house packed up. At least all that I am taking with me. I look at a picture of me, Juice and my dad and kiss the picture and say "Please forgive me." before putting it in the box of my keepsakes. I hear a knock on the door and open it to see Tig. He comes in and says "The guys will be here in a bit to pick everything up to take to Medina's house." he tells me and I nod. We sit on the couch, since I'm not taking my furniture, and he asks "How are you doing with this?" I shrug and say "I don't know. I mean, I know it's been four years since Juice has been gone and I know this was a club decision and not mine but I don't want Juice to hate me." I tell him. "Baby, listen to me. Juice has been gone for four years. He wouldn't want you to be alone forever." he tells me. "Have you met Medina?" I ask. "I have. He's a good guy." he tells me and I just nod.

All of my things, but my small overnight bag have been taken to my new home. I put on a white sundress with a pair of white pumps. I do my hair and makeup before heading out the door to meet the guys at the Stockton Clubhouse. We had agreed to meet a couple of doors down so that they could take me to the back door so that we don't see each other before we head to the altar. We get to the back door and I had asked Tig to give me away since he's the one I'm closest to, he asks "Are you ready Princess?" I nod and say "I'm not the Princess anymore, Tiggy." He kisses my temple and says "You will always be the Princess."

It's time to walk down the makeshift aisles and as soon as we see the Justice standing there with a man in a Mayan kutte, I see he's tall, dark complected and nice looking. He smiles softly when he sees me and I smile softly back. As we get to the altar, the Justice asks "Who gives this woman away?" and Tig answers "I do." I look at him and he kisses my cheek and whispers "Love you kid." I nod and say "Love you Tiggy." He places my hand in Medina's and he whispers "You look beautiful." I lower my head a little and whisper "Thank you." before the Justice starts talking again. He says a few words before saying "Do you Will Medina, take Ezmerelda Munson to be your lawfully wedded wife, through good times and bad, richer or poorer, til death do you part?" Medina looks at me and says "I do." I smile softly again and the Justice asks "Do you Ezmerelda Munson, take Will Medina to be your lawfully wedded husband, through good times and bad, richer or poorer, til death do you part?" I feel a tear fall, knowing I should have said these things to Juice but I say "I do." Medina reaches up and gently wipes away the tear before taking my hand again. The best man hands him a wedding set and he slips it onto my finger. "I vow to be the husband you need and always protect you and respect you." I take the ring from Lila who I had asked to be my maid of honor and slip it onto his finger. "I vow to be the wife you need and always protect you and respect you." The Justice looks at us and says "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Medina looks at me and I nod slightly and he leans forward and places a soft kiss to my lips and I whisper "Thank you." He nods before we turn to face both clubs and the Justice says "Please welcome for the first time, Mr and Mrs Medina." and everyone starts cheering.

We walk to the bar to start the party and Medina asks "Can we talk?" I nod and he leads me outside to one of the tables where we can be alone. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod and say "Yeah. I appreciate you doing this Medina." He kisses my knuckles and says "Call me Will." I nod and say "I know the SONS wanted me protected but I couldn't handle seeing that reaper anymore." I tell him. "I know. When Marcus brought it to us, he told us about your dad and Juice and how you lost so much. I had to volunteer." he tells me and I look up at him. "Marcus told me you were a nice guy. He was right." I tell him. "Shhh. Don't tell nobody. I got a reputation to uphold wifey." he says and I start laughing. "Alright hubby." I say and he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. "I heard something else about you too." he told me and I looked at him confused. "Tig said that you threatened to slit your own throat if you were forced to marry that Montez guy?" he asks. "Yeah. I don't like him. Don't trust him." I tell him. "Why not?" he asks. "I know it sounds stupid but I just have a feeling. I don't know what it is but I just don't feel right around him." He shakes his head and says "Never think it's stupid. Always trust your gut. If it tells you not to trust something then don't." he tells me and I say "My dad used to tell me the same thing." He smiles and I look up at him again and he asks "Can I kiss you again?" I nod and he kisses me softly and I let him deepen the kiss just a little and it's the first time I've kissed anyone since Juice. I pull away slowly and lay my head on his shoulder as he laces his fingers with mine. "We should head back inside." I say and he nods. He stands and helps me off the table and we head back inside.

Tig walks up to me and asks "You good Doll?" I nod and say "I think so." He looks at Medina and says "Take care of her." Medina nods and says "With my life." and I look up at him and he smiles at me again. After the party starts winding down and all of the SONS say goodbye to me, except Montez, I look at Will and he says "You ready to head home?" I nod and we head out to his bike. Getting onto the bike after he ties my overnight bag to the bike, we head out and head to my new home. Pulling into the driveway, we get off the bike and he leads me inside. He helps me get the rest of my things unpacked and we sit in the living room and we both have a beer. I'm a little nervous and he can tell. "What is it?" he asks softly. I look at him and he says "I can tell you're nervous. You don't have to be. We don't have to do anything you ain't ready for." he tells me. "I appreciate that. I just haven't been with anyone since Juice." I tell him. "How long has that been?" he asks. "Four years." I tell him. "Shit. Yeah, it's been a minute." he tells me and I shake my head and laugh. "Yeah." I say. "Did you want kids?" he asks. "I did. Still do. I was pregnant when I lost my dad and Juice. Lost the baby a week later from the stress." I tell him. "Shit." he says and he takes my hand and kisses my knuckles again. "You're a strong fucking woman." he tells me and I shake my head. "Yes you are. All that shit and you're still standing." he says. "Barely." I tell him. He tilts my chin up and kisses me softly and says "You are strong mami. I'm proud to have you be my side." he tells me and I just look at him. "Let's head to bed. We have a couple of days to relax." he tells me and I just nod.

We head to the bedroom and he strips down. I go to the bathroom and change into a tank top and my sleep shorts and climb into the bed next to him. We lay next to each other and I can't look at him. "What is it?" he asks. I shake my head and again he tilts my chin up. "You can talk to me." he says softly. "I'm kinda out of my element here Will." I tell him. "What do you need?" he asks. "I get why they set this arrangement up but..." I start and he stops me. "Nah. This might be an arrangement but you're still my wife so whatever you need." he says. I shake my head and say "Goodnight Will." before I try to turn over and I'm still thinking about Juice. I start to cry and he moves over behind me and wraps his arms around me and says "I know you miss him but I promise to do everything I can to make sure you're happy." I turn in his arms and I look up at him. He kisses me softly and deepens the kiss. I take a chance and pull him to hover over me and he doesn't push me for more. "Will...will you..." I start and he kisses me again. "Tell me if you need to stop." he says and I nod. He kisses me softly before we slowly start shedding clothes and he kisses down my body. He gently caresses one breast while his lips work on the other before he kisses his way down my body more. He kisses one thigh before he runs his tongue up my wet slit from my entrance to my clit. Flicking his tongue against my clit fervorously, I find myself arching and moaning his name as I find my release on his tongue. After two more orgasms, he moves above me and goes to reach for a condom and I stop him. "I'm your wife. You don't have to use that if you don't want to." he kisses me deeply as he enters me and starts to thrust in and out slow and easy and I haven't felt something this blissful in a long time. I cup his face and we just look at each other while we make love nice and slow. Once we both reach our release, he lays beside me and pulls me to lay on his chest. "Thank you Will. For everything." I say. He looks at me and kisses me softly and says "I meant it. I'll do everything I can to make you happy." I kiss him one more time before we both try to get some much needed sleep.