Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Waking up the next morning, I am still in Medina's arms. I turn to face him and he pulls me closer. "Buenos días mi amor." he whispers. "Good morning baby." I whisper back and feel him place a kiss to the top of my head. I look up at him and he kisses me softly and I deepen the kiss just a little bit. When we separate, we just look at each other. "I love you." I whisper. He smiles softly and whispers "I love you more." before hovering over me for another round in the hopes of creating a life that is half him and half me.

After we get up and dressed, we head out the door to the clubhouse. Walking in, hand in hand, he leads me to the bar. "What can I get you two?" the prospect asks. "Water." I say and Medina says "Beer." he looks at me and taps his lips. I couldn't help but smile and kiss his lips softly before looking down at the water the prospect handed me. Medina tilts my chin up and asks "What is it amor?" I smile softly and say "Just still getting used to having someone be affectionate. Been a long time." He pulls me close and says "Get used to it." and I start laughing.

"Good to see you laughing little one." Ramos says as he walks up. I see him look at Medina and see they need to talk. "I'll be back babe." he says before kissing me one more time and following Ramos into Templo. I look at the prospect and he shrugs his shoulder and goes about cleaning the bar.

Inside Templo, Ramos sits in his seat and Medina takes the seat next to him. "How's she doing?" Ramos asks. "Better I think. She's been pretty open about the marriage. Why?" Ramos asks. "When we were talking about taking Montez out, she didn't hesitate to give us info on how the SONS do things. I don't want her to think we want her here to get info but Will..." he says and Medina cuts him off "She's showing her loyalty to me." Ramos nods. "That's a good thing. Look, I know you were asked by Alvarez to marry her but you look happier." Medina nods. "I am Jefe. She's fucking amazing. She's been through some shit but...fuck..." he says. Ramos smiles and says "You love her." Medina nods and says "She said she loves me too. We're trying for a kid." Ramos pats his shoulder and says "We're happy for you guys."

I see Medina and Ramos come out of Templo and they are smiling. I look at Medina and he walks up to me and kisses me deeply. "I love you." he tells me and I look at him concerned but say "I love you too." He pulls me close and whispers in my ear "Everything is perfect mi amor." I look at him and cup his face before placing another kiss to his lips.

A little later, we are sitting at one of the club parties, me on Medina's lap and he's placing soft kisses to my neck as I run my nails along the back of his neck. He looks up at me and I see so much love in his eyes and I close mine before putting my forehead to his. "What is it amor?" he asks. I don't open my eyes or move my forehead from his before saying "I'm just happy." He tilts my chin up and I say "When I was with Juice, we were planning a life together. We were affectionate and had a real connection. When I lost him I never thought I would love anyone again but I do. I love you. I feel things for you that I haven't felt since Juice but it's different." I say. "Different how mi reina?" he asks. "Stronger. Like, after Juice died even the thought of just dating again made me feel guilty. Like it wasn't right. But being with you, I don't feel that guilt. I feel a connection with you stronger than the one I had with him. I know he would have done anything to protect me but you...you've actually shown me that you would. I love you Will. I loved him but you are my soulmate. I feel my love for you in my bones. I want to grow old with you. I want to be with you til death. I want to have your babies. I want to live my life with you." I say and there are tears running down my cheeks. He wipes my cheeks and says "You are my soulmate too mi amor. I want you to have my babies. I want to live my life with you. You are mine mi amor." he whispers before kissing me deeply. "Take me to bed Will." I whisper. He looks at me and I say "Knock me up." before he picks me up and carries me to a dorm where we stay tangled up for the rest of the night.