Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning and slip out of bed without waking Medina. I slip into the kitchen and start the coffee before starting breakfast. About the time I get it done, he walks into the kitchen in a pair of gray sweats and no shirt. He walks up behind me and places his hands on my hips and kisses my shoulder. "Morning mi amor." he says softly. "Morning Will." I say back as I move out of his grasp to grab a couple of plates and I don't look at him. He takes the plates from me and stops me. Tilting my chin up, he kisses me softly and says "You don't have to be nervous with me." I look at him and nod and he kisses me one more time. "We can spend these couple of days getting to know each other better and getting comfortable." he tells me and I nod again.

We sit down to eat and he takes my hand and kisses my knuckles and says "This looks great mi amor." I take a deep breath and say "Thank you baby." and he smiles at me. "I promise I'm trying. It's just that I never saw myself doing this with anyone but Juice but you...I think I'm going to be okay with you." I tell him. "Good. That's all I want." he tells me. "Eat." I tell him and he smiles and says "Yes ma'am." before we both finish eating.

After the kitchen is cleaned up, we head to the living room and we are sitting on the couch and he turns on a movie. I'm on one end of the couch and he's on the other but my feet are in his lap and he's gently rubbing my feet. I look at him out of the corner of my eye and he notices. "You need something mi amor?" he asks, concerned. I pull my feet away a little and he turns a little to look at me better. "What is it?" he asks. I don't say anything. I take a deep breath and decide to jump in both feet. Juice isn't coming back and I need to stop living in the past. I'm away from the reapers so this is my new start. I move closer to him and he just watches me. I move to straddle him and he puts his hands on my hips and I whisper "I don't want to live in the past anymore. He's not coming back, Will." I say and he moves his hands to my face. "What do you need mi reina?" he asks. "I need my husband." I whisper and he kisses me gently. The gentle kisses start to get deeper and more passionate before I pull away and pull the tank top over my head leaving me exposed. He kisses down my neck and devours each breast before I reach down and start slipping down his sweatpants, releasing his hard member. I stand up and shed my shorts and panties as he takes his sweats completely off and I move to straddle him again. He cups my face as I lower myself onto his impressive length and he gives me a minute to adjust to his size before I start sliding up and down, moaning "Oh God Will." and he kisses me deeply and I ride his hard cock and he kisses down my neck, leaving marks and I speed up my pace. "Fuck baby, I won't last much longer." he growls. "Fill me up Papi." I moan and a few thrusts later, he loses himself inside me as I find my release with him. I put my forehead to his and he cups my face. "You're fucking perfect mi amor." I kiss him softly and say "I'm yours."

Later that day, I start dinner and he comes in and wraps his arms around me. We've been spending the day being affectionate and I'm starting to feel more comfortable around him. "What are you making?" he asks. "Chicken Casserole." I tell him and he kisses the side of my neck. He lets go of me so that I can get it ready to put in the oven and once it's in there, I start cleaning some of the dishes. "You seem more relaxed." he tells me. I turn to look at him and lean back against the counter and he's standing, leaning against the kitchen doorway. "I am. I mean, I honestly was set on being alone for the rest of my life but when the club brought it to me that they were setting this up, they wanted me to marry Montez, I just couldn't. I told them I would be alright on my own. But you...you make me feel so comfortable." I tell him. He walks over to me and puts his hands on the counter on each side of me and my hands wrap around his middle. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. I lay my head against his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "I'm glad. I know you still miss him and that's okay. You're always going to but I don't want that to stop us from having something. You're a cool chick." he says before leaning down to my ear and rasping "Amazing pussy." and I start laughing and lightly smack his chest and he says "What? I'm not lying." as he pulls me close to him again. He kisses me softly and says "I just hope someday you love me like you did him." I nod and say "You keep treating me like you have and someday I will." I tell him and he picks me up and carries me to the couch. Laying me down, he starts to make love to me again while we wait on dinner to get done.

Once dinner is done, we eat before heading to shower together and heading to bed. Laying down next to him, he snuggles up behind me. I hear his breathing even out telling me he's sleeping and I think about Juice and pray he doesn't hate me.