Chapter 8

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

Naruto and Itachi stared at the gates that supposedly guarded the entrance to the village. 

"This is it huh." Naruto said looking at the busy town beyond the gates. 'Shouldn't the village gate be close?' Naruto shrugged for the fact that it wasn't any of his business.

"Where to nii-san?" Naruto asked looking at the older male. "The Hokage's office." Naruto nodded and grabbed onto Itachi as he body flicked them both there. 

"Hokage-sama." called Itachi causing the old man to jump.

"Itachi, it's good to see you again, you too Naruto." Hiruzen smiled. Naruto looked at the Hokage in confusion. "Do I know you?"

"Ah, my bad, it's been a few years." Hiruzen chuckled

"Naruto he used to take care of you when you lived here, him and an anbu that goes by the code name dog. " Itachi explained to the confused child. 

"Actually, Kakashi is just a jounin now, he's going to be a sensei." Hiruzen correct. "Ah, yes sorry."

The hokage was in slight shock at the amount at which Itachi spoke. 

Hiruzen handed over a map than lead to the Uzumaki estate to Itachi. "The gate has a blood seal, just let Naruto apply some blood and it should open up." Itachi nodded before flickering away with Naruto.

"I wish they'd just used the door." mumbled the hokage.

...

"Wow the place is dusty." coughed Naruto protecting is eyes.

"Well, what do you expect from a place that hasn't been touched in 13 years?" chuckled Itachi.

"I'm going to get to cleaning, since you know the village can you get some groceries?" asked Naruto pulling out a broom from his storage seal.

Itachi merely nodded before flickering away.

...

It was the following day and the entire estate was clean. Naruto hadn't been more thankful to Itachi for teaching him the shadow clone jutsu.

"You have school."

"And you tell me now?"yelled Naruto hurting his own ear. He pouted before going to get ready. 

About 25 minutes later Naruto came down fully dressed still sporting a pout. "I'm sorry." Itachi chuckled. "You don't sound very sincere to me." he replied looking away. Itachi only chuckled again before handing Naruto two lunches.

"Two?" he questioned. Itachi nodded.

"One is for a Saskue Uchiha, give it to him and tell him its from me. Bring him back home after school please." Itachi said with a sad smile. Naruto nodded not questioning Itachi before smiling. "Well then what are we waiting for?"

...

"Class today we have a new student, Naruto please come in." Naruto then walked through the door and stood beside the teacher scar faced man. "Can you introduce yourself?"

"My Name is Naruto Uzumaki and my goal is to protect my precious people." the students awed at his introduction. 

"He's so adorable."

"Awwww"

"OMG I want to pet him."

"How can someone be so cute?"

"Why'd he transfer this late? It doesn't make sense todays the genin exam."

The last comment earned a few glares from Naruto's newly formed fan club. "Kiba that is non of our business." Iruka scolded. 

"Naruto take a seat next to Hinata, Hinata please raise your hand." Naruto went and took a seat next to the pale eyed girl. "Hi, I like your eyes." Naruto complemented causing her to turn red. 

"T-thank y-ou Naruto-kun." she stuttered out. Naruto smiled before looking back at the teacher.

"Now your exam will have 3 parts. The written exam, the throwing exam and the ninjutsu exam. We'll begin with the theory and Mizuki-sensei and I'll be invigilating.

...

"Times up. We'll be moving straight into the throwing exam please come up as the names are called."

...

It's between 10:30 and 11am and Naruto along with two other students were the only ones left in the class. "What are your names?" Naruto smiled.

"Are you stupid? Iruka-sensei said it when he announced the teams." the pink haired female said rolling her eyes before turning her attention to the other male in the room.

 "Saskue-kun,how about a da-" "No" he responded cutting her off.

"Saskue? As in Saskue Uchiha?" Naruto question. Saskue turned his attention to blonde before responding with a slight nod.

"Itachi said to give you this." Naruto said placing a bento onto Saskue's table. Saskue was in shock. Itachi?

'No I can't be' he tried to convince himself as he opened the bento wide eyes. It was the bento Itachi used the make when he was smaller. 

Tears fell from Saskue's eye before he could stop them as he remembered his past.

"You! What did you do to Saskue."the pinkette screeched.

"Sakura that's enough. Where's Itachi?"

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Next update the April 1st

The second fanfic is out and Chapter 1 is out.