Chapter 20

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

It has been about 2 hours since the fight had started and they were finally starting to push back the attacking village, the village hidden in the sound ran by the sannin, Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru, you're losing admit defeat and leave, what had even encouraged you to attack?" asked Hiruzen as he dodged an attacked from him.

"Admit defeat and leave? Even in a time like this you still can't find the courage to kill me? Pitiful. Revenge encouraged me to attack, after all that this retched village has done to me, not only that, there was a prize here that I have yet to claim." he smirked attacking once more.

"I know you enough Orochimaru, to know that smirk means nothing good." he grunted as he was his be the sword.

"Right you are." he smirked before attacking again.

"So tell me, what is the prize you speak of?" he asked before attacking his former student.

"Sasuke." he smirked blocking the attack with his sword.

"Sasuke Uchiha? But why? Oh I see now, the sharingan, you couldn't get them from Itachi now you're trying the other Uchiha. Well I have bad news for you cause Itachi's in the village." smirked Hiruzen attacking once more.

Orochimaru frowned before blocking another attack.

...

"Naruto how's things over there?" asked Nagato as he took care of some of the giant snakes attacking.

"Perfect Dei-nii is blowing them up." he giggles slightly at the older brother's explosive tendancies.

"Ok go check on Konan and Yahiko with the villagers, and where the fuck is Obito?!!" he yelled over the noise.

"Yes sir." Naruto laughed lightly before running off in the general direction of the safe house.

"Sand Coffin."

"Panada-chan." Naruto yelled excitedly. "Aren't those your people?" asked Naruto tilting his head slightly to look at Gaara while running.

"He tried to hurt you." he responded blankly. No one and he means NO ONE will hurt what is his.

"Silly Panada-chan" giggled Naruto before picking up speed.

...

 After a few minutes of exchanging attacks Hiruzen finally found an opportunity to perform the legendary seal that Minato Namikaze created, the reaper death seal.

"What are you doing old man?" cried out Orochimaru  as Hiruzen's summon held him down he watched as Hiruzen perform some unfamiliar hand signs.

When Hiruzen was finished he watched in horror as the Shinigami appeared behind the old man and grabbed onto his arms through Hiruzen.

"Now, you shall never be able to cast hand seals again." he smiled as he began coughing up blood.

...

It has been about 2 hours since the fight and there was unsuprizingly minimum damage done, probably due to the Uzukage being present, without him the village would have definitely been a disaster.

"Don't worry old man I'll heal you right up." smiled Naruto as a light green almost white colour began surrounding his hand.

"Don't, I used the reaper death seal, my fate is seal." he coughed again smiling 'My time has finally come, I'll see you soon my love, sensei, Minato.'

"Well faith has never met Naruto Uzumaki before, believe it." he told him smiling brightly before getting back to work.

...

"All done, see told you you'd be fine." Naruto laughed.

"I guess you were right." Hiruzen laughed as he now felt very much alive and even better than ever. The akatsuki made there way to the hokage and Naruto who began coughing violently.

"Naruto?"

"Naruto!!" they yelled as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Nagato caught him before he had hit the ground and his body was now resting on Konan's papers.

"His heart rate is dropping and his breathing is slowing." cried Konan as she tried her best to heal him but it for some reason wasn't working. It was like nothing they've seen before.

"What happened?!" yelled Yahiko manhandling the hokage.

"I did the reaper death seal and he healed me even though I asked him not to." he said guilty, he felt like this was somehow his fault.

"Whyyyyyy!" cried Konan as she held onto Naruto's now cold body as they rain began falling, crying along with them.

..............................................................

How was it? It been a long journey with you guys and would like to say this is officially the second to las chapter, I know the updates have slowed down quiet dramatically when comparing to the start be in truth I never thought the story would get so much reads nor did I plan to make it this long. Thank you guys for all the lover and support.;)

I leave Naruto's faith in your hands, I will look at the votes in a week time to see if he lives or dies.

Lives

Dies

Exams in a month wish me luck;).