Chapter 16

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"Mmm, no I'm not, if I remembered correctly you said no communicating, if you are caught you interacting with anyone will be immediately removed along with your team now began. I didn't communicate with them, I simply filled in their answers." he said with a pointed look causing Ibiki's mouth to drop open before chuckling.

"You win this one kid, sit down so I can ask the final question." he instructed before turning his attention to the class which was watching the event go down.

"If you answer incorrectly you will be failed immediately and banned from taking the chunin exams again." this caused Naruto to roll his eyes but he said nothing before closing his eyes to nap.

Around 5 more teams left before Ibiki decided to tell the rest they pass causing them to jump in excitement.

"I'm honestly surprised Sakura didn't mess that up." Sasuke said as he walked over to his blonde teammate. 

"She didn't get the chance to, I placed jutsus on her, she couldn't speak nor move." he explained causing Sasuke to laugh and nearby teams to stare in shock.

'This kid's dangerous.'

Before Ibiki could explain the point of the final question a woman busted through the window instructing for the genins to move to the next phase of the exam. 

"You're early Anko." muttered Ibiki as the genins left the room.

"Woops." she says unapologetically before jumping through the window which she once came.

"Damn her."

...  

The teams had made it to training ground 44 or as it's famously known as, The forest of Death.

"Now, that you are here I'll explain the exam. You'll receive one of two scrolls and your objective is to find/retrieve the other and make your way to the tower, killing is allowed so feel free to back out." she instructed before starting to hand out scrolls.

"You are also required to sign this sheet saying we are not responsible for your death." she says smiling sadistically while handing out a small sheet of paper to the genins. 

"What scroll do we have Sasuke-kun?" asked Sakura staring at Sasuke in a love filled gaze.

Sasuke turned to Naruto "We have an earth scroll." he told him handing the scroll to Naruto, Naruto nodded before sealing the scroll away in his palm.

"I'm a bit tired, so we'll straight to the the tower when the exam starts ok?" he askes yawning. 

His team looked at him confused but they said nothing. "I'll explain my plain when the exam starts." he says before turning his attention back to the instructor.

...

It's been about 10 minutes since they entered the forest and Naruto decided he'd reveal his plan.

"Ok let me tell you why we'll go straight to the tower." he began.

"It's because we already have this." he continued pulling out a heaven scroll.

"How did you get that?" asked Sakura clearly shocked, they have yet to run into another team but he already had the scroll they needed. 

"I stole it." he yawned looking bored, he was tired and wanted to sleep, the exams were way more uninteresting than the ones kept in Uzu.

"What!" yelled Sasuke and Sakura.

"I stole it before the exams began, in uzugature they have to be specific about exam rules because we use wit to find away around them. She never said we couldn't take the scroll from the table." he explained before yawning again, ignoring his teammates shocked looks.

Naruto then proceeded to sing a song causing a beautiful large dove appeared before them. 

"Naru-chan." she greeted he summoner with a small smile.

"This is my summon, Hitori, hop on she'll take us the tower." Sakura and Sasuke wordlessly hopped on with Naruto, who immediately fell asleep, before the bird took off towards the tower.

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Updates Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.