Epilogue

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"How do you feel?" asked Nagato as Naruto looked around the room nervously.

"Nervous. Extremely nervous, how else should I feel? You only get married once" he laughed nervously, messing around with the flower crown on his head. Konan walked over and had started readjusting the crown.

"Well, technically-" started Yahiko but stopped as soon as he saw his wife's glare. "Technically what?" she asked in a tone daring to be answered.

"No-nothing." he stuttered out shutting up immediately with nervous sweat dropping from his face.

"Come on Naruto, there's no need for you to be nervous, he's the love of your life as you've told us plenty of times. You should only be feeling extreme joy." smiled Konan holding his face as she uplifted Naruto's mood tenfold.

"You're right. Let's go!" he said excitedly holding Yahiko and Nagato's hand who are to walk him down the isle. 

...

"Do you promise to protect Naruto with your life and give your up if you hurt him." asked Hidan glaring at Naruto's husband to be.

"I do."

"Naruto you are free to do whatever you want just say I do."

"I do." said Naruto laughing at Hidan's childish antics.

"You may now, unfortunately  kiss the bride." 

...

"Gaara make sure to take extreme care of him or we will kill you. This is not a threat but a promise." Itachi t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶e̶d̶  promised. Gaara who still didn't show much emotion, or rather much emotion around others visibly gulped in fear as he knew they were serious.

"Come on now, Panda-chan wouldn't do anything to hurt me." Naruto smiled making peace between everyone.

"I still don't see why they have to go to Suna, Uzu is perfect." complained Yahiko pouting like a child.

Naruto only sighed before explaining again. "The Kazekage position is hereditary, it's only natural he gets it, and now we are married so I'll be moving there. As I've told you plenty Tou-san we'll spend the honeymoon period here." 

"Honeymoon!, There will be no honeymoon!" screeched Yahiko.

"Don't worry. I don't want any kids the kids at the orphanages or enough, for now." he said whispering the last bit.

"And since there's no honeymoon it makes sense to go straight to Suna right?" he asked innocently causing everyone to glare at Yahiko. 

"Ignore him, how long will you be staying?" asked Konan, she had a plan of stuff she wanted them to do before he left."

"Two months." he smiled.

"Great that's a lot of time." she cheered.

"Where's Sasuke? I hadn't seen him since the wedding." asked Naruto as Konan and him made there way to the lake behind the wedding.

"I think he's still upset you didn't ask his opinion on marrying Gaara."

"What? I thought he was fine with Gaara?" asked Naruto confused.

"I am fine with him but it's principle." said Sasuke appearing out of nowhere.

"I told you to stop that." squealed Naruto throwing a kunai at Sasuke out of pure reflex which scraped his cheek.

"Aren't you tired of getting hurt?" he continued making his way over to heal Sasuke's fresh injury.

"Yeah, yeah." Sasuke says smiling down at Naruto short frame. 

"I see you still haven't grown." mocked Sasuke.

"I see you still haven't found a woman." retorted Naruto.

Sasuke stared at Naruto in pure shock and embarrassment. "That's too far." he mumbled blushing slightly.

...

"Where are you leaving already?" cried Yahiko holding onto Naruto's leg.

"Its, already, been, two, months" Naruto says shaking his leg in between words trying to shake him off.

After about an hour Yahiko finally accepted to fact that Naruto was now married and had a new life ahead of him with his partner.

...

"And that is the tale of Naruto Uzumaki."

...

I freaking had to add the last part.

Thank you guys for sticking with me. The book is finally completed, I originally didn't plan to make the book this long or even detailed, ngl my plan was to just kill Naruto at the end to have everyone depressed. If y'all like this you'll probably like his happiness. Feel free to check out my other books which will be updating now that this is completed and I'll be writing a lot more ;).