Chapter 14

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

It's been a couple months since the first C turned A rank mission that they've received and since then they've received 6 C rand and 6 D rank.

"Kakashi sensei, what are we doing today?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Today......., I'll be signing you guys up for the chunnin exams. Exciting isn't it? Meet me tomorrow for the first exam." he informed giving them an eye smile. 

Naruto squealed in excitement and unlike Sakura's his was nice to hear, like music to the ear. "I don't think I'm ready." mumbled Sakura. 

"Then don't show up tomorrow." Sasuke said rolling his eyes as he grabbed Naruto's hand walking away from the others.

"Sasuke you can stop pulling me now." he said giving Sasuke a pointed look causing him to blush before apologizing. "Sorry." he said dropping Naruto's hand from his.

Before Naruto could respond Konohamaru ran up to him asking him to be lifted. "Big sister Naruto, lift me up!" he demanded. 

Naruto smiled but before he could comply Sakura walked up and glared at the child.

"Are you a bit too old to be asking to be picked up." she sneered before turning to Sasuke. 

"And aren't you a bit too ugly to be looking boys?" he retorted before turning his attention back to Naruto. 

Sakura turned red in embarrassment before proceeding to chase Konohamaru. "Let's follow to make sure she doesn't do any real damage." Naruto giggled. Sasuke stared at him before responding. "As if she could anyway." causing Naruto to erupt in more giggles before walking off.

...

"Let him go." said Naruto who just arrived onto the scene and saw Konohamaru being manhandle by a male wearing makeup. Before the male could respond Sasuke through a rock onto his hand causing him to release Konohamaru.

"Why you-" he was cut off by Naruto getting in his face. "Your tribal makeup is soo cool, did you do it yourself?" he gushed. 

The males face turned red not expecting a compliment and the blonde to be so close. "Uh- yeah, My name is Kankuro and behind me is my sister Temari." he introduced forgetting all about the incident that took place seconds before.

"Are you here for the exams? Can you put makeup on me too?" he asked excitedly, tribal makeup sounded fun to wear and back home Konan would always put makeup on him. Not that he minded.

"Su-sure." he stuttered out, that's the first time someones asked him to do their makeup and he felt a certain pride in being asked. 

Temari was behind him holding her laughter before pulling herself together. "I'm Temari as he stated before and what's your name?" she reintroduced taking interest in the blonde.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, protector of friends." he introduced smiling brightly. 'Adorable' they thought.

"Kankura, Temari, what are you doing. We were supposed to be at the hokages office already, you're a disgrace to the village." insulted a new voice. 

"Hey lis-" before Naruto could finish his sentence his eyes met a redhead with sea foam eyes and blushed. Naruto lunged himself at the person catching the person and siblings by surprize. 'Why didn't the sand attack him.'

"You have pretty eyes-" Naruto complimented poking the shocked redhead's face. " -and face." he finished. "What's your name?" 

"Gaara."

"What a beautiful name, I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto introduced and complimented from Gaara's waist were he had attached himself. 

'Is he flirting with him?'

Gaara the monster from Suna couldn't find it in his self to drop Naruto. he stared at Naruto before turning to his sibling. "As I was saying you are disgraces." he said ignoring Naruto on his hip.

"That's not nice." Naruto said as pulled on Gaara's hair causing the sibling to look at him in shock, 'he was nice to know while he lived.' they though. Gaara only glared at him before walking in the general direction of the hokages office with Naruto on his hip.

"What just happened?" asked Temari confused looking at Sasuke for some sort of explanation. "Is he always like this?" she asked. 

"For the most part, yeah." he responded, knowing Naruto was most likely showing Gaara his favourite places in the village.

As if on que, Naruto released a cute sneeze. "Bless you." Gaara said not looking at Naruto.

"Thank you." he smiled cutely at Garra kissed his cheek causing them to both blush. 

'What is he doing to me mother.'

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Updates Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.