Chapter 13

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"How much further?" Sakura panted looking at the jonins who seemed to be ignoring her with pleading eyes. Tazuna looked at the poor girl in pity. "We'll be there in about 10 minutes at this speed." he informed her.

Before Sakura could respond a white rabbit jumped from the bushes. "Bunny!" yelled Naruto crouching to get the animal. The animal leaned into Naruto's touch with content.

"Duck!" yelled Kakashi pushing Tazuna the ground, Sasuke and Sakura didn't have time to duck but luckily for them it only grazed the top of their head cutting a few strands of hair.

The sword landed above Naruto's head into the tree where he was crouching  and petting the rabbit. The rabbit began shaking in terror before leaning into Naruto once again.

A man landed on the sword and turned facing the shionbis. "I'm here to kill the bridge builder-" he paused noticing Naruto below him not paying him any mind. "-and I'm taking the blonde back with me." he continued. 

But oh were those the wrong words.

...

"I'm sorry!" Zabuza yelled as Itachi pulled him up from the river in front Tazuna's house by a rope. "Haku help-"  his words were cut off by Itachi dropping him in the water again. Haku ignored them altogether as Naruto watched her perform ice tricks in awe.

"What the hell is happening?" asked Sakura. "I have no idea." was Kakashi's only response.

...

"Now I'd like to officially hear whats going on-, wait, don't bother, its Gato right?" asked Kakashi face palming, he should've figured. 

After a while Kakashi got Haku to pause he tricks and managed to convince Naruto to get Itachi to stop drowning Zabuza.

"Why? You are S-class missing nins at least Zabuza is, why work for a scum like him?" asked Kakashi. "Why does anyone work?" he asked deadpanned. 

"For money!" Naruto squealed in the background petting the bunny from before.

"Exactly, we don't belong to a village, we don't get missions, we have to earn money somehow." Zabuza said looking out the window. 

"You can go to Uzugature. They accept pretty much everybody." Naruto invited eyes gleaming with hope that they'll say yes. Haku nodded and looked hopefully at he adoptive father with pleading eyes. 

Zabuza looked at her before sighing and looking away, "Are you sure they'll accept us? We are after all murders" he asked for confirmation. Naruto nodded aggressively. "Of course, just tell uncle Nagato I sent you." he smiled.

"And what say you  have in anything?" Sakura asked rolling her eyes. Although Zabuza and the others didn't ask, they were quiet curious as well. 

"Well, he's the one who started the village." Itachi butted in. The others looked at him in shock as Naruto blushed red. "Of course everyone else took care of official documents and finances, but he has the major say in what goes on the village." he explained.

"We should wait until the bridge is finished though, that man sounds sneaky." Naruto said causing Kakashi to nod in agreement. "That'll only make sense."

As Naruto made his way inside he bumped into Inari who grabbed onto his legs. "Naruto-nee-chan lift me up." he squealed knowing well that Naruto was male. "Inari, I told you plenty I'm male." he said smiling as he lifted the child. 

Naruto couldn't help himself. Children were adorable.

Inari only stuck his tongue out before grabbing onto Naruto like he was going to disappear if he let go.

...

Just like Naruto said in few days time when the bridge was almost completed it was attacked by Gato and his men. 

"Zabuza, I see you're still alive." he said with distaste. "You don't seem too happy about that." he responded before rushing off with the others to fight.

...

"Thank you for your help." Tazuna smiled as he tried detaching his grandson from Naruto's body. "Nooooo, I don't want him to gooo." he cried tightening his grip in Naruto's small waist.

"Don't worry Inari, this bridge passes near the land of whirlpool where my village is, when I go back there I'll visit you, Ok?" he consoled the boy. Inari nodded before reluctantly letting go and waving bye.

"In your honor I'll name this THE GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE! " Tazuna yelled as the shinobis left their village.

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Updates Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.