Chapter 11

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"Naruto." Sasuke called as he knocked on the door. He sighed before making the brave decision to go in. 

"Naruto, it's breakf-" Sasuke paused after seeing the sight in front him. Naruto was wearing an over sized shirt and what he assumed to be a short shorts, not to mention his not so innocent sleeping position.

Sasuke felt a blush make it's way onto his face. He shook his head and tried to get rid of his not so innocent thoughts. "Mmm, Naruto, it's breakfast time." he said making his way over to the boy.

He shook him gently before Naruto's eyes open revealing his ocean blue eyes. "Sasuke?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah, it's me. It's time to wake up, we have the team meeting in less than an hour." 

"Mmm, kay." he moaned before closing his eyes again.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled causing the boy to wake once again.

"I'm sworry, I just feel really sleepy. Bathe me." he said raising his arms.

Sasuke's face turned red before he sighed taking off Naruto's clothes to give him a shower, although Naruto didn't seem to be in his right state of mind Sasuke didn't want to be late for their first mission.

...

It was about 30 minutes later and both teens were making their way to the hokages tower, Sasuke showing Naruto around as they go. 

When they finally made it to the tower and outside they noticed that 3 other teams were there. "Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki." he introduced smiling.

"We know you introduced yourself yesterday remember?" responded the pale blonde. "My names Ino Yamanaka by the way." she smile. The others followed suit and introduced themselves.

"Rock Lee, the most youthful genin in Konoha"

"Ignore him, I'm Neji Hyuga."

"Tenten Hiro"

"Choji Akimichi"

"Shikamaru Nara."

"Kiba Inuzuka"

"Shino Aburame"

"Sasuke Uchiha"

"Sakura Haruno"

"Hi-hinata Hyuga."

"It's really nice to meet you all" Naruto smiled causing both males and females to blush. "Are you a male or female?" asked Kiba. "Male." he pouted. 'Do I really look that feminine.'

"I don't care you still look extremely youthful and beautiful." Lee complemented caused Naruto's face to red from embarrassment. 

"Tha-" Naruto was cut off by Sakura.  "So are you guys here for your first missions too?" she squealed causing everyone to cover their ears and glare.

"That wasn't very youthful Sakura, cutting off Naruto and no we've been a team since last graduation." 

"Other than that I think the rest of us are collecting our first missions." Ino smiled. 

Before their conversations could continue their sensei's emerged from the hokage's tower holding what one could only assume to be their missions.

...

"Is everyone in position?" Kakashi asked over the microphone.

"Huh? position for what?" asked Naruto confused. Sakura face palmed, she knew he was dumb but this is ridiculous. "The cat, Naruto. The cat." she responded rolling he eyes.

"You mean the one I have in my hands?" he asked petting the brown cat. 

"Brown cat? Red ribbon?" asked Kakashi.

"Yup."

"That's our cat lets go."

They returned to the hokages tower this time entering and going into his office. "They gave up?" laughed the hokage. Everyone always hated the catch Tora mission.

"On the contrary, Naruto caught him." he responded causing the old man to cough and look at Naruto in shock.  "How!?" he yelled.

Naruto giggled before responding. "I didn't capture him, he came to me." he smiled petting the cat. The hokage simply stared wide eyed before continuing to speak.

"Uhh- well the owner isn't here yet so place him on the couch please." Naruto nodded before walking over and placing the cat on the couch.

"Well that's it team, dismissed." their sensei said pulling out his favourite orange book as they left the building.

 Naruto nodded and smiled before turning and leaving with Sasuke following suit.

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Updates Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.