Extra 1

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinkng'

........................................................

"He's still alive right?" asked Yahiko with tears in his eyes. "He just has to be." he muttered. Konan could only look at her husband with sad teary eyes as she herself didn't know the answer.

Naruto know that there were side effects to him using his healing abilities, depending on how severe the injury the more severe the side effect. After healing Itachi of is disease Naruto was in a coma for three days, and after healing Nagato he was bedridden for a two weeks and wouldn't stop throwing up. Not to mention when he gave Sasori a human body.

It's been two hours since all the fighting has ended, shinobis were trying to put the village back in order and living condition while Naruto was currently in a private room at Konoha Public General hospital waiting for treatment.  Prior to arriving at the hospital Jeriyah had came back to the village to see it shambles. 

"What happened here?" mumbles Jeriyah to himself as he walked pass all the rubble. As he made his way to the Hokage tower he saw a group of people standing as if they were looking at something. As he got closer he noticed it wasn't a something, but a someone."

"Naruto!" yelled Jeriyah trying to push himself through looking at his godson, "What happened here, why does the village look like this? why is Naruto in this state?" he asked looking at his pale godson. He was in such panicked state he didn't notice his first students beside him, not that they noticed him specifically.

"Who are you? How dear you touch him?" asked Konan pulling Naruto's body back towards her. "I'm his godfather, who ar- Konan?" he asked confused.

Before he could continue a nearby jonin took it upon himself to try and explain the situation which just occurred.  "No, never mind, that's not important, I need to find Tsunade, she'll be able to do something. Do whatever it takes to keep him alive, feed him chakra or something, I'm going to find Tsunade." yelled Jeriyah running off.

"Do you think you need to tell us that?" she yelled angrily.

'This damn village is cursed, every time, he's here, something has to happen to him, why always him?' she thought angrily. She felt like flattening the place herself, but she couldn't bring herself to, if Naruto was in fact alive, no when he wakes up, he'll be mad at her and she can't handle that right now.

"Let's move him to the hospital, it might not do much, but it will be good to give it a shot right?" asked the Hokage, "Don't talk like he's dying."  she said angrily holding Naruto close to her. 

Nagato looks at his wife with sadness, "The Hokage is right, let's hook him up to the machines, besides, it's only for a while right? Sensei went to look for the legendary healer. It's rumor that her skills are as good as Naruto's without drawbacks. We'll just have to have faith in sensei." Nagato tried comforting.

Konan nodded as she shakily got up with Yahiko's help. "Lead the way." she mumbled holding Naruto princess style. "Let me carry him, don't forget you recently gave birth." Yahiko mumble taking his foster son from his wife.

...

"How long will it take the friggin, pervert to get back." cursed Hidan. No one bothered to smack him as they were all anxious for Jeriyah's return. 

As they waited they feed Naruto their chakra, and it seemed to be working, either that or it was the optimism speaking.

A few seconds later Jeriyah and a busty blond busted through the doors, "W-w-w-where is he?" panted Jeriyah tired. Sure he was a seasoned ninja, a legendary sanin even, but he went to the village five hours away and back in less than two.

The Akatsuki looked at each other. "Catch your breathes first, we need you, well her in top condition to heal Naruto to top shape." said Sasori, if Konan was being honest, she wouldn't mind sending Tsunade in same time, but unfortunately Sasori had a point, not being sure what was wrong with Naruto, she didn't need Tsunade fainting while trying to heal him.

They provided her with a place to sit and water and allowed to recuperate for thirty minutes before looking at her with needy eyes.

 She wordlessly got up and entered the room.

...

After an hour she got out the room with a smile. "All good news." she started. 

"He will live, he was suffering from extreme chackra deprivation, which can be critical, and exhaustion, but because of the chackra that was sent/feed to him he was not a lost cause, any later and- well." she didn't continue on that. 

"Though the chackra helped to replenished his deprived one, the chackra was raw and not properly converged with his causing them to fight, but since he was weak on chackra it wasn't much of a problem but still caused small harm to the body. What I was doing just now was merging the chackra to prevent further damage. He should be awake in about a week as he is still suffering from exhaustion." she finished.

The Akatsuki cried happily at the news they received, he was going to be fine, their little Kitsune is going to be fine.

...............................................................

How was it?:)

It's been a while since I wrote so I hope it was worth the wait.

If you are interested  in chinese novels/manhua type books let me cause I have just the account for that.