Chapter Four.

Beca waited outside the school, her fingers tapping together as her eyes flit around the stream of people filing out of the school. She had shot her dad a text telling him about Emily coming over, and not to park outside waiting for her to embarrass her. So her dad said to walk home, and he would make dinner for them. Beca wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing, her father making dinner. But it's better than him embarrassing her Infront of the whole school.

"Hey, you waiting for me?" A voice from the side of her calls, she turns to see Emily who smiled warmly at Beca.

"Yeah. I hope you're okay with walking. My dad insisted on making dinner for you when I told him I had a friend coming round." Beca explains.

"Sounds like five star service to me. Beautiful company and food to arrive too." Emily says as she sends a wink towards Beca, who looks down as she tries to hide her blush. "You're cute when you try to hide when your blushing." Emily adds, recieving a glare from Beca. Emily rolls her eyes as she begins walking, looking over her shoulder for Beca to catch up.

"So, how you finding it here?" Emily asked as they left School grounds. Beca actually knew where she was going now, which she was thankful for. Studying Google maps during Chemistry was the right call.

"Its nice. Although I keep needing a escort around the school, which is slightly annoying." Beca comments as she side glances over to Emily, a warm inviting smile played on her lips as her hair bounced up and down from her shoulders.

"How'd your little music session go with Jesse?" Emily asked, her expression showing genuine interest. Beca wasn't use to people being interested in music like her, especially when it's her own.

"He seemed to like my song. And we sorta jammed to Glee abit." Beca says and Emily chuckles.

"Let me guess? Anyway you want it mash up?" Emily asks and Beca nods. "He is obsessed with that song. You know he's the one who got me and Chloe into that series? I'm pretty sure he pictures himself as Finn." Emily jokes.

"Well that makes Audrey, Rachel" Beca comments.

"I think Chloe would like to be known as Quinn, you know. The hot girl." Emily adds. "And I think I'll take Santana."

"Wait, aren't them two low-key bitches?" Beca asks, and Emily flashes a smirk towards her.

"Whose to say me and Chloe aren't?" Emily asks.

"Please, you don't have the guts to be a bitch. You just went for Santana because she's a lesbian." Beca says and Emily chuckles.

"Okay you got me. So... Who do you see yourself as?" Emily asks and Beca had to think for a few seconds.

"Blaine." Beca finally says, causing Emily's chuckle to turn into a full laugh.

"Oh god that is scary accurate. Sorta a female version of Blaine, really." Emily admits as she scans Beca. Beca could see a glint of lust in Emily's eyes as she did, something that made Beca's body flood with a warm feeling.

"Well... This is my house." Beca says as they turn towards a path leading to a two story house. It was your typical suburban style house.

"Sweet place." Emily comments as the two walk into the house's hallway. To the right was the stairs up to the next floor. A black carpet running down the center with a dark oak bannister. To the left was the door into the living room, which Beca could see the TV and her dad sat on the sofa. And down the hall was the kitchen, where the smell of Spaghetti Bolognese fills the air. "And that smells amazing." Emily adds as she shrugs her jacket off, gently placing it at the bottom of the bannister revealing the low cut black t-shirt with a radioactive symbol on it. Beca's eyes flick to the shirt, which receives a smirk from Emily. "Like what you see?" Emily whispers, rubbing her shoulder against Beca's as she slides past. Beca felt her breath catch in her throat before regaining herself and leading Emily into the living room.