Chapter Five.

Beca felt an awkwardness swell over her as she went into school the next day. She had kissed Emily, a day after knowing her. Who knows what she could of said to everyone else? And even if not, she wasn't sure how to act with Emily now, nor How'd she'd act with Beca. But she knew avoiding Emily wouldn't work, as she was one of the few friends she had at the school. So she took a deep breath as she turned the corner and walked towards her homeroom. Her friends were all stood Infront of the door, including Emily.

"The Stray has returned! We really need to put a tracker on her." Jesse calls, which receives a middle finger from Beca in return, with a slap on the arm from Chloe aswell.

"Don't be an ass, Swanson." Chloe warns before flashing a quick smile towards Beca. Beca chuckles before her eyes drift over to Emily, who had a subtle smile as she glanced over Beca, who wore a red t-shirt with the Stark emblem from Game of Thrones with a black leather jacket and dark blue skinny jeans. Emily had a much more smarter look, with a white short-sleeve shirt that hugged her body, with a blue waistcoat and black skinny jeans. And Beca had to admit, she looked good.

"So, we all looking forward to the party? I've got word out so it's going to be a big one. Anyone feel like staying over? Beca?" Chloe asks, Beca eyes flicking to Chloe with surprise.

"Oh, I um... I don't see why not." Beca stutters, and Chloe smiles widely in return and squeezes her hand.

"You're a star." Chloe responds as she lets go of Beca's hand, which she did wish she hadn't. It felt like when Emily held her hand, like electricity erupted inside her.

"I could stay over aswell if you like?" Emily offers. Chloe shakes her head.

"I only have a double bed, and I like you too much to give you a bad back aswell as a hangover." Chloe responds with a smile. Emily shrugs as she leans against the wall, her eyes flickering between Beca and Chloe, as if she was trying to see something. But she seemingly shrugs it off.

"Fair enough. I'll nurse my hangover in my bed." Emily responds as she looks over at Beca with a warm smile. "So, how are you today?" She asks and Beca could feel the heat under her cheeks as she knows that Emily was singling her out.

"Oh, I'm good. You know, good sleep helps." Beca responds and Emily nods.

"Good company does too." Emily replies and Jesse suppresses a smirk, with the corner of his lips picking up ever so slightly. Thankfully no one noticed.

"It's a shame I didn't have any then." Beca grins as she wiggles her eyebrows, and Emily chuckles.

"Low blow, Mitchell." Emily says and Beca shrugs.

"She learns from the best." Jesse winks at Beca as he offers his fist, which Beca touches with her own fist. Audrey looks between the group with a confused look.

"I feel like I'm missing something here." She admits.

"Honestly, so do I." Chloe adds.

"Beca been serenading me aswell as Jesse, she's a serenade whore." Emily states.

"It's true. I serenade everyone I can." Beca says with a shrug.

"Well I want a piece of that." Chloe responds with a smirk. Beca shrugs at the redhead then winks.

"Buy me dinner first." Beca responds and Chloe scoffs.

"Emily didn't have too!" Chloe pouts.

"Yeah but now I know my worth." Beca says and the group bursts out laughing.

"If I buy you dinner, you best serenade the crap out of me." Chloe says and Beca shakes her head and chuckles.

"You take me out, Chloe, I'll serenade your ass off." Beca states and Chloe nods.