Chapter Seven

The party was in its prime now. the Karaoke was now replaced with normal music, with everyone dancing around the whole house. Only the 'designated drivers' weren't drunk now. But they were few and far between.

Beca wrestled her way through the large group of people dancing in the living room, her full drink was half empty by the time she got through, which she pouted at.

"Aw what's got the cute stray sad?" Emily asks as she stumbled over, a wide smile on her face.

"My drink is... Well it's on the floor now. It shouldn't be there." Beca complains. But she shrugs and drinks what's left. The cheap beer now tasted good, so Beca was pretty sure she was drunk now. But she didn't exactly care.

"We can get you a new one, Bec's." Emily chuckles as she wraps her arm around Beca to guide her back to the kitchen. Beca smiles at Emily as she rests her against the counter.

"You look hot." Beca comments, which recieves a smirk from Emily.

"I see Alcohol makes you talky." Emily comments as she grabs Beca a cup fills it up from the keg.

"I like talking. Talky talkity talk." Beca replies joyfully as she takes the cup and takes a big sip. Emily chuckles as she rolls her eyes.

"And annoying." Emily adds, recieving a glare from Beca as she finishes her drink.

"No need to be rude, Em. Just jealous I thrashed you with our sing off." Beca responds and Emily shakes her head.

"Nope. You had help. I did mine mostly solo, apart from your little part. I win." Emily argues.

"Sorry Emily, but me and Beca win." Chloe says as she walks over and wraps her arm around Beca. "We rocked." She adds, kissing Beca on the cheek.

"I think this means next party we are having a sing off. And I claim Jesse as my partner." Emily smirks.

"Take him, me and Red have got you." Beca smirks back, rustling Chloe's hair. Chloe sighs as she smooths her hair down.

"I really hope red doesn't stick." She comments as Emily chuckles and begins to walk off into the party.

"Oh, it will now I know it annoys you." Emily shouts and Beca laughs as she points at Chloe.

"You're a pain, Stray." Chloe comments with a playful tone.

"But you love it." Beca responds quickly and Chloe shrugs.

"Jury's still out." She retorts, realising her arm was still around Beca, her hand gently holding her by the shoulder, her eyes scanning Beca's face. "So... I um... You still good staying here tonight? Guest room is pretty comfy." Chloe stutters.

"You have this hot piece of ass, and your send her to the guest room? Chlo, you need to work on your game." Beca says and Chloe's face reddens slightly.

"I just... I didn't want to impose. I mean, if you wanna sleep in my bed with me, that would be... Well it would be nice." Chloe says and Beca tilts her head as if in thought.

"Will there be cuddles?" She asks and Chloe smiles warmly and nods, something about Beca only wanting cuddles made her feel nice.

"Oh yeah, lots of them." Chloe tells her and Beca nods.

"Then let's cuddle our asses off, Beale!" Beca responds as arm snakes around to her waist. A motion that floods Chloe with a warm feeling, as she raised her eyebrow at the small brunette.

"Someone's getting handsy" Chloe observed as her eyes flicked from Beca's arm to her eyes. Beca had an amused look on her face as she tugs Chloe closer.