Chapter Six.

All too quickly, it was the weekend, and Beca was now getting ready for Chloe's party. She was trying to decide what to wear, wether she should go casual or dress up abit.

"Beca, can we talk to you?" Her dad calls from her bedroom door, and Beca turns to see her dad and Elisa stood there. She nods as she backs away from her closet and sits on the bed. "Look, we know what these parties are like. We know there will be alcohol there. And you're old enough to know what alcohol can do, so we just want to make sure you won't drink so much." Her dad states and Beca nods.

"Dad, don't worry. I'll have a few drinks, I don't plan on getting crazy tonight." Beca chuckles and her dad smiles and nods.

"Good. You said Emily is coming over tonight, right?" Her dad asks and Beca nods. "Well we can cook you something before you go?" He offers.

"Nah, we're good. I'm sure there will be something to eat there." Beca says and her dad nods as the two go to leave.

"Elisa, can I get your opinion on what to wear?" Beca asks, and Elisa smiles and nods as she walks further into the room, her dad raising an eyebrow at Beca.

"Don't you want my fashion advice?" He asks.

"Dad, your wardrobe consists of suits. I think I'll take Elisa's help on this." She smirks and he simply just laughs as he walks off. He was happy that Elisa and Beca got along so well now. He knew they had a rough patch at the beginning, but now the two were close, and it warmed his heart to no end.

"So I can't decide whether to go casual, or sorta dress up abit" Beca says as she pulls out the two options. The casual option was black skinny jeans and a low cut v-neck crop top with flowers around it, with a black bomber jacket, or she had a loose black dress that reached down to her knees, with the arms see through, also with a flowery pattern sewed into them.

"Go with the casual look, but swap it with a regular t-shirt and tie it at the bottom. That top is too nice for a drink to get down it.", Elisa offers and Beca smiles and nods, reaching in and fishing out a plain red t-shirt.

"Well, that's one less worry now." Beca says as she lays out her outfit.

"So, are you planning on spending sometime alone with Emily tonight? Or Chloe?" Elisa smirks and Beca rolls her eyes in response.

"I knew telling you about the both of them was a mistake." Beca sighs. Elisa could tell that the situation was getting to Beca.

"Oh, Beca. You're young. You are okay to have mixed feelings when it comes to dating. And you are a beautiful girl, you will always get other girls wanting your attention. Aslong as you don't mess them around, you'll be okay honey." Elisa smiles warmly at Beca, who returns it.

"Thanks Elisa." Beca says as she walks over and wraps her arms around Elisa, who chuckles as she returns the embrace.

"I know I must of said something right, your hugs are rare." She comments as she feels Beca laugh as she pulls away.

"And now you ruined it, get out." Beca smirks and Elisa leaves the room as Beca changes. A few minutes later, Beca hears the door bell go off and she almost sprints downstairs to open the door. Emily wore a white v-neck top with blue denim shorts that reached half way down her thighs with teared flares at the bottom of each leg, with a black leather jacket to top the look off. Beca hadn't noticed before how good Emily's hair was, it was naturally wavy and it sat on her shoulders. She flashes Beca a small smile as she scanned her.

"You look great." Emily states as she takes a step closer, her hands finding Beca's as they intertwine, a warm feeling flooding through Beca from the contact.