XXIV

Previously on, 'perfectly wrong',

"H-he killed them right i-in front of m-me."

Currently,

(not proofread)
[ chapter 24 ]

april 7
2:10 a.m
boca raton, florida

- - - - -

"Oh my god.." Gasps filled the room, Uriel looking confused but terrified. Zayn looked concerned and Ariana looked heartbroken. It broke me even more to see those tears well up in her eyes quicker than they did mine.

"I'm s-so sorry Y/n." Ariana frowned deeply, leaning forward to - very carefully - wrap me into a hug. I cried into her neck as my shoulder got wet from her own tears.

I heard the door open and shut, which is what made Ariana pull away for a second. I quickly realized it was Uriel leaving the room.

respect

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that- and still go through it." Zayn frowned, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I didn't speak until I was fully calmed down. I fucking hate crying.

Makes me feel like a bitch.

"It's alright. I just- I guess I blocked that part of it out until now." I shrugged, not really understanding everything myself. I knew they wanted to ask questions, I was glad that they decided not to.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit. I hope you heal fast, Y/nn." We did our secret handshake before he left with one last comforting smile.

"You should probably tell Billie what happened tonight." Ariana spoke after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I sighed but nodded.

"I know. I'm glad I have you, though." I smiled, staring at her glossy eyes.

She didn't say anything for a while. Just scanned my face, like she was trying her damndest to imprint my features in her mind. When her brown orbs met my y/e/c ones, she smiled softly.

"I love you, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n." My eyes widened in surprise and I felt as if my whole world had stopped. No pain, no sadness, no heartbreak or confusion. I knew exactly what I wanted- needed; and it was her.

As I slowly began to hear my own rapid heartbeat, I smiled back.

"I love you too, Ariana Grande-Butera."

~~~ april 11 ~~~

"Baby!" I look up from the NFL game. "Yeah?!" I yell back, taking another sip of my beer. I look to my left, seeing Edward chuckling while taking a sip himself.

"Where's my beauty blender?!" I sighed, shaking my head at the woman.

Edward then turned to me. "You two remind me of Joan and I. We used to do the same thing. Young love is a beautiful thing." I smiled lightly, nodding.

"I need to attend to the Queen's needs, but I want more details when I get back." We clink our glasses, taking another sip together before I place mine on the table. I slowly get up and walk up the stairs, entering Ariana's room.