CHAPTER 3|Getting to know strangers.

(Tommy's pov)

     Wilbur leaves, and I begin putting my clothes away, put my toothbrush and stuff in my bathroom, and put the one blanket, and one stuffed animal I own on my bed.

     After I finish,I grab my phone(which has been charging for like the past 10-15 minutes),and go to text 'mom'...I don't know why I still have her as mom as my phone, I should probably change that.

     I slowly change the contact name and begin typing.

Toms:
Hey Julia!How are you?

Julia:
Oh hello Toms!I'm amazing, how are you?

Toms:
That's good, I'm good.

Toms:
I was taken to a foster home today

Julia:
What?What're they like? Why didn't you text me sooner?Are you okay?

Toms:
I'm okay,my phone died,and they're pretty nice people.

Julia:
Alright, if you ever need anything I'm just one call away.

Julia:
Oh, Grayson gets out of school soon, I have to go, Bye Toms!

Toms:
Bye Julia.

    I put my phone down and sigh...They all seem nice enough, but that's also what I thought about Dream...But he also already has two kids...Unless they're a part of it... But then again-

     My thoughts were cut off by a knock on my door. I get up and open the door to see Phil standing there smiling.

     "I was thinking we could maybe eat dinner, maybe watch a movie or something, and get to know each other?"He asks.

     "Uh yeah sure."I say, getting up and following him downstairs.

      I'm still shocked about how nice this house is, once we get down into the living room Wilbur and Techno are already sitting on the couch.

       "Hey, Thomas!"

       "Just Tommy works..." I say quietly, sitting down on the couch, next to Phil and Wilbur."And hi."

      "Oh,alright!Any specific movie you'd want to  watch?"Phil asks, turning on the tv.

      I think for a moment before shaking my head no. 

      "Can we watch Hamilton?"Wilbur asks.

      "Sure..." Phil sighs and Wilbur turns on Hamilton.

     "So,Tommy,tell me a little about yourself!"Phil says, Wilbur takes his attention away from the tv, and I can't tell but I'm pretty sure Techno was also staring at me.

     "Uh...Well my name's Tommy...I'm 15 and I turn 16 in a few months...I like playing minecraft...And that's about it."I look down to my feet as I speak."Well, I haven't been able to play Minecraft in a few years but..."

        "Techno also likes playing Minecraft,maybe you guys can play together sometime!"Phil exclaimed,probably excited that there's a chance for his son,and his new 'kid'(that'll probably be gone within the week)to bond."We can get you a pc when we go shopping to decorate your room, which will be tomorrow or the next day depending on how you're feeling!"

   "Thank you..." I nod and go back to watching Hamilton.