CHAPTER 6|Just Bring Me Back Already

(Tommy's pov)
When we're back in the car, Wil sits in the back with me, making sure I'm okay.

I sneeze,"Are you sick?Did you catch a cold?"Will panics, grabbing a random blanket from the backseat.

"Will, we can make sure Tommy's okay at home."

"Oh...right."I buckle and Wilbur buckles.

Once we get home,Techno greets us at the door.

"Is he okay?"Techno asks.

I sat down on the couch, annoyed.

"Yeah, I think so."Phil says, "I'm gonna go make Lunch, anything you'd specifically want?"

"Spaghetti?"I ask quietly.

"Spaghetti it is.Will,Techno,you two watch Tommy."And then Phil leaves.

"I'm fine."I say, getting up and going to my room, dragging my bag behind me.

"Hey!Wait!"Wilbur shouts,running behind me."Dad wanted me to ask you when you'd be comfortable starting school?"

"You act like I'm going to be staying."

"Because you are. Dad's not gonna let you go.

"That's what they all say.Just let me leave already."And that's where that conversation ends

"I'm telling dad you can start Wednesday!"Except for that.

Wednesday?That leaves me about...3 days?3 days...I need to get out of here as quickly as possible.

About minutes later I get called down for lunch.

Once I'm at the dinner table and eating, Techno starts a conversation.

"So...Tommy...Why'd you leave?"

"'Cause."

"Just cause?"

"Yup."

"So Wilbur told me,you'd be okay with starting school wednesday?"Phil asks, changing the subject.

"Yeah."

The rest of the dinner went by in silence.

Before I could go upstairs after dinner Phil catches up to me.

"I was thinking I could take the day off from work tomorrow so we could go shopping, is that okay?"

I nod and go back to walking up the stairs.

"Oh and Tommy?I don't plan on bringing you back to that horrid foster place."