CHAPTER 8|A Familiar Face.

Tw:
Mention of underaged smoking and bullying
Implied car crash
(Tommy's pov)

   Tomorrow's Wednesday. One more day. My experience with schools hasn't been the best, relentless bullying, kids smoking, you get the deal. But that's mostly because they've been in bad parts of town.

    School has been the most common reason I've been kicked out, I wonder how many days at school until Mr.Sam is called, and I return home.

     I regret going to sleep as soon as we got home from shopping(which was about 4 pm.)  because now I'm staring at the ceiling, listening to my clock.

  Tic

Tok

  Tic

Tok

      Back and forth. I hear a door open in the hallway, and someone walking down the stairs. I get up and silently open my door, I creep downstairs, until a tired Wilbur comes into view, sitting in the kitchen making himself a cup of coffee.

      I can see the time properly now.

      3:47

      3:48

      3:49

      3:50

      "You're up early."Wilbur comments, scaring me.

       "Couldn't sleep."

       I sit down at the kitchen counter, across from where Wilbur's standing.

     "You have school later don't you?"I ask him.

      "Yeah. I was thinking about having a few friends over later is that okay?"

      I shrug, "I don't care."

      "You're not still trying to leave are you?"

       I ignore his question and stare at the bookshelf in the living room.

       I think about a book the orphanage once forced me to read.

                  One For The Murphys.

       It's about some girl who was put into foster care and taken in by this perfect family, and when she finally started to fit in, they sent her back.

        I don't like how accurate that is.

       "Tommy?Tommy you okay dude?"My thoughts were broken by Wilbur waving a hand in front of my face.

        "Yeah."

        Me and Wilbur talked until he and Techno had to go to school.

         I spent the day hanging around in my room,coming down at lunch for food. I was laying on the couch listening to some old movie when the door opened.

     I look up to see Techno putting his bag down.

     "Welcome back."I murmur."Where's Wilbur?"

     "He's walking home with some friends,I think."

      Techno goes into the kitchen and I get a text.
   The Bitches

Thunder1408:
walking home with a new friend i made

Tommyinnit:
Pog

Tommyinnit:
Im waiting for my  foster brother to get home from school rn

Purpled:
Im in math class

Tommyinnit:
Loser

Purpled:
bitch

Tommyinnit:
Im telling mom

Tommyinnit:
julia*

Purpled:
Fucking cars man.

Tommyinnit:
I hate cars

    I sigh and put my phone down, just in time for the front door to open.

    Four people walk in.

    "Tommy!"Wilbur says."This is Niki," He points to her as he says her name, "Fundy, and our new friend Jack."

     Jack?I look over at him."Jack Manifold. Long time no see."

     "Tommy we literally just talked."

     "Yeah, that's why I said see."