Take Me To Church

"You like that, Shanice?" She could only moan in response. Dante grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it back, increasing the arch in her back. "Answer me, bella." He grunted, his thrust in her becoming more forceful.

"Yes, Dante fuck!" Shanice exclaimed, earning her a slap on the ass. The room was filled with grunts and the sound of skin slapping. She was in pure bliss. Suddenly a persistent ringing filled her ears which grew louder and louder as she reached her climax. She was on the verge of her release, but the ringing began to divert her focus.

"Dante, wait, my ears are ringing." She moaned out, yet he kept his full pace. "Dante, stop. My ears are ringi-."

Shanice jerked up forcefully out of her sleep by the insufferable ringing. Her alarm screamed at her from the vanity next to her bed. She got up and turned the alarm off. Checking the time, she realized she had less than 30 minutes to get ready, or she would be late for church service. She promised her mom she would attend, and with the dream she just had, Shanice knew there was no better place for her to be.

She couldn't understand why Dante was so prominent in her mind. She barely even knew him, she only just gave him her number last night, and that's only because she was drunk. She could barely remember what happened once he dropped her off yesterday, mostly because she was drunk out of her mind. She vaguely remembered tripping up the stairs to her apartment—another thing to add to her checklist of embarrassing things she has done in front of him.

Shanice decided on a simple outfit for the church, given her limited time frame to get ready and leave. Her final look was a blue button-up mermaid dress that stopped just below her knees, and she paired it with crystal-embellished black Manolo shoes.  After getting dressed, she rushed into the kitchen to grab something to eat so she wouldn't starve for the next four long, excruciating hours of church service. Finishing her oatmeal she saw her phone ring to life on the counter. Her mom's name popped up on the screen.

"Hello, mother,"

"Hey, sweetheart, just making sure you were up and getting ready for church. Everyone is really excited to see you."

"How sweet I can't wait." Shanice said sarcastically.

"Great, sweetie, calls me when you get to my house. Don't be late now." Her mother replied, either unaware or just ignoring the sarcasm in her voice.

"Alright, bye." Shanice ended the call and placed her phone down on the counter tended once again to her smoothie bowl. After quickly gobbling down her smoothie, she was out of the door and headed towards her apartment's parking garage. She clicked her keys to sound for her car, but there was no beep in response.  It took her a minute before realizing her car was not in the parking garage. "No way my car got stol- oh my goodness, I left it at the restaurant."  She grunted in annoyance at her situation. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled to Dante's contact and hit call. The phone rang three times before he picked up.

"Hello, Shanice. How are you this morning? hopefully better than last night." His gruff voice filled her ears. The deepness of his voice subconsciously turned her on.

Shanice could hear the smirk in his voice. "I'm fine thank you, but I need my car. I'm late for something important."

"It should be on its way soon I sent someone to drive it back to you."

"Oh okay well I'll just call an Uber then I really have to go. Thank you though." She hung up in slightly annoyed. After about 5 minutes of waiting, a large black SUV pulled up in front of her.