Wrongs

My stomach did flips as I pulled up to Dante's house. I was in awe of how big it was.

"Is this a house or a castle because really no one person needs this much space." Nina gaped in awe as well, taking in the grandeur of the home.

"It's amazing," I said, gazing up at home in awe.

"If you don't date him, sis, I will." Nina laughed jokingly. I only rolled my eyes in response to her silliness. "Oh, and they got valet parking too. This real classy." I pulled into the circular cobblestone driveway where the valets waited to take the cars. Checking my makeup once more in the mirror, I stepped out, handing the valet my keys.

"You ready, Shan?" Nina asked once I made my way to the car. My palms were sweaty, and my heart was pacing. I had no idea why I was so nervous.

"Yeah, let's get this over with, please." I breathed out. I walked carefully up the stairs, where a security guard opened the door for us.

"Thanks," We say quickly before entering.

"Wow, the inside maybe is even nicer than the outside," Nina exclaimed, doing a spin to get a view of the full foyer.

"This is beautiful," I whispered to myself, completely taken aback.

"Good evening, ladies." My head snaps to the voice that came from in front of us. Dante greeted us as he approaches us from the hall. My eyes immediately take note of his attire. He wore a white dress shirt and green dress pants with a green suit jacket. His dress shirt was unbuttoned slightly and revealing part of a tattoo, and his muscles were visibly noticeable through his suit. While my eyes were fixated on him, his eyes were fixed on me with an unrecognizable look in his eyes.

"You have a beautiful place." Nina gushes.

"Thank you," Dante turning his attention to Nina, extends his hands respectfully to her, which she shakes friendly.

"You're welcome. Is Richard here yet?" She questions him.

"Yes, he is in the living area. Down this hall, and you'll be right there." He directed her before promptly switching his attention back to me. His eyes once again wandering my body, examining my outfit. I felt so self-conscious under his gaze.

"I'll catch up with you," I say to her over Dante's shoulder.

"Sure you will." She grins at me knowingly. I immediately feel my face grow hot. Then, giving me one last glance, she turned and headed down the hallway.

"It's nice to see you again."  I greeted him warmly, trying my best not to seem nervous.

"Likewise, you look beautiful."  He hummed softly, taking my hand in his and bringing it to his lips. He placed a delicate kiss on my hand.

"Thank you," I murmured, putting my head down, not being able to talk any louder than my current level."

I felt his hand slip under my chin and tilt my head up to meet his gaze"Lookup. You're too beautiful to look down."

"Sorry," I chuckled nervously.

"Hey, lovebirds."  A voice singsonged from the stairs that led down into the foyer. I recognized his face from the day at work, but I couldn't remember his name.

"Hi, Im Sha-,"

"I remember you from two days ago. A pleasure to see you again, Shanice." He cut me off. "You look lovely tonight."

"Alright, thats enough, Marillo," Dante said, giving his brother a warning look.

"Chill, brother, I was just being polite." A playful smirk grew on Marillo's face.