Chapter 8 - Insomnia

Quick A/N: This is gonna be another long chapter so prepare yourselves

Kokichi's POV

As I twirled around on the train tracks, waiting for the train to arrive, I heard Shuichi call my name. My heart dropped and I froze. I slowly turned around..

I saw a worried and slightly angry Shuichi approaching me. I took a step back but my heel hit the edge of the train tracks. I fell backwards. I heard the train coming so I sat there and didn't move. I closed my eyes and waited for the train to hit me.

Shuichi's POV

As I ran to Ouma, I heard the train coming. I started to panic and ran faster, what was odd was that Ouma wasn't trying to move out of the way.. he was just sitting there.

Eventually I reached Kokichi and quickly pulled him up, moving him out of the way at the last second. The train almost hit us but luckily I was fast enough.

I looked at Ouma with angry eyes. "What were you thinking.."

Kokichi's POV

"What were you thinking.." Shuichi asked me. I just looked down. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly Shuichi grabbed my arm, I winced at the sudden pressure on my cuts but ignored it.

He pulled me to his car and made me get in, he started driving and I didn't know where we were going. Eventually, I realized where Shuichi was taking me when I saw the distant view of the school dorms. I tried to get Saihara's grip off of my arm but he kept his grip on me as he drove.

When we got back to Hope's Peak and went into Shuichi's dorm, it was pretty big. It was kind of like a miniature house. But before I could look at it a little longer, Shuichi pulled me into his room.

"Now, I want you to tell me.. why were you on those train tracks." His voice had slight anger in it, but I guess it was understandable.

"Wow for a detective you sure do suck! I want you to guess. There's three choi-"

"Kokichi. I don't have time for games right now, you need to tell me why you were on those train tracks." At this point I started to get mad at Shuichi.

did he not read the note??? How is he going to be a detective and be this dumb at the same time???

"Jeez Saihara-Chan, you're dumber than I thought. Did you even read the note?" He shook his head. well that explains why you're being so dumb. I thought to myself.

"Well, basically, there were a bunch of death threats on it. So I decided to listen to it." Shuichi still looked confused. At that point I was pretty annoyed. I looked over at the window in his room and noticed it was dark out.

"Oh look at the time I should go! Bye Saihara-Chan!" I said in a rush as I ran out of the door before he could continue talking to me.

Quick A/N: these are the dorms.