chapter 3

Yuri pov.
I left the hospital with a wide smile on my face I thought to myself my Toru is going to be ok I'm so happy tomorrow I'm going to visit him and make sure that bitch doctor do his job right speaking of that bitch doctor he better not hurt my Toru but my thoughts were cut off becouse someone called me Yuri kun oh it was akame I said what up he said Yuri kun why is Tamura senpai crying and have a black eye I scoff and walked away hey hey don't turn your back on me and walk away like that answer me what the hell happened between you and Tamura but I still refuse to answer his questions but he was hesitant he runs after he just wouldn't stop so I stopped by a bench fine you want to know what happened between me and that good for nothing son of a bitch Tamura akame said yes tell me so we sat on the bench well he said aren't you going to tell me what happened well that damn Tamura bitch said that my Toru is a fulfy and ugly and he even have the guts to say he wants me what!! Damn it and what did you do well a gave him a punch in his face and gave him a black eye what the hell dude you both fought were in his dorm I said damn you Yuri but I thought you guys were best friends I don't care even if he is my friend I am not going to let him insult my Toru behind my back and if he or anyone tries to hurt  or have sex with him or dares to insult him I will kill Evey last person that dares to do that to my dear Toru akame was shocked and said since when did you care about Toru I mean his your fucking damn stalker you should forget about him and choose Tamura after all he is your best friend since childhood who the hell are you to tell me who to choose and how dare you say that to Toru I don't care even if he is my stalker I still love him and always will I don't give a shit if Tamura even comited suicide now let me tell you this akame you freaking shit no one can ever replace Toru and if you dare try to make me choose someone else you are damn wrong becouse I will never replace Toru akame was stunned to hear this from Yuri he usually has a childish mood but akame never seen Yuri so angry he was so scared that he froze and stayed on the bench Yuri got up and left but gave akame a death glare!!
The next day:
Yuri went to the hospital to check on torus condition but when he got there the doctor was outside the ward waiting for me I was beginning to worry I thought to myself what if something happened to him what if his condition got worse but I instantly pushed does thoughts away I instantly rush to the doctor how is he is he alright  no need to panic I just wanted to tell you the good news good news what good news I said well his fever has gone I think he will be awake soon but he still needs lots of bed rest and if it's possible please don't make him stress he needs rest because if he doesn't get enough rest he might faint again and be in a coma Yuri was so happy and said yes yes of course thank you so much he pushed the doctor away and opened the door to the ward to his surprise Toru was already awake he rush to him hugged him with a few tears running down his cheeks you don't you dare pull a stunt like that again I wouldn't know what I would do without you I missed you so much so promise me don't leave me alone again I was so worried about you y...Yuri kun I...I...am sorry for scaring you but I promise you that I will never leave you I will always be by your side I love...y...you y... yuri kun and I always will AHH how Yuri missed that voice calm soothing kind voice he never met a person that actually loved him that he would stalk him every day and even jump from the rooftop they both release from there hug Toru still saw Yuri's tears running down his cheeks so Toru wiped Yuri's tears away y...Yuri kun p.. please d... don't cry I'm sorry for scaring you Toru kissed Yuri's cheeks Yuri stopped crying and kissed Toru on the lips and said I... love you so much Toru that why I was so worried Yuri kun I'm ok know there's no need to worry Toru then kissed Yuri on the lips Yuri's hot 🥵 got into torus mouth (smut warning)
Yuri pinned Toru on the bed took Torus clothes of and he took down he's pants y...Yuri k...kun... wha...AHH he was cut of because Yuri shocked on torus dick AHH y...Yuri k...kun AHH s..so g...good AHH Toru let out a moan m...more...more y...Yuri kun AHH if y...you continue like this Im going to ahhh Jimmy was cut off by he's cum mmm so good Yuri said in a sly voice Yuri turned Toru around and put his dick in torus entry AHH w..wait y..Yuri..I.. just...c..cum AHH more more I want more I said to my dear Toru I trust slowly AHH so g...good y...Yuri kun...AHH y..yes... fa..faster please...y..Yuri kun AHH I trust faster AHH so tight and hot AHH y..Yuri k..kun I think I'm g.. going to cum m..me to AHH they both cum a lot I love you Yuri kun I love you too Toru 
Authors note I know I said I would post this chapter tomorrow but I just couldn't wait haha I hope you guys enjoy it