torus new home

Authors note.
Hey there my dear readers and followers sorry that I haven't been updating I was busy reading some smut and well a lot of things and I was also busy with my almost 7 month baby sister. Ahaha 😅 again I'm very sorry for not updating. I hope you guys can forgive me.😇 anyway here you go I hope you guys like it.
:
Yuri pov.
A few hours had past and Tamura bitch is now unconscious because of my harsh but satisfying punishment ahaha!! I'm so Evil!! Guards! Yes Yuri Sama. Iets go leave this bitch here we will see to him later understood. We all got out from the torture chamber we were already outside. Liebe yes Yuri Sama what's is it? I am going somewhere I want all of you to head back to the mansion and clean everything from top till bottom and make sure there is a meal prepared and I want absolute perfection. Yes Yuri Sama good know go Yuri sama may I ask why? That's none of your fucking business now go before I get pist understood.
:
Pov.
What liebe didn't know was Yuri was actually planning on letting he's Jimmy live with him in he's mansion and to make sure that he is properly protected by Yuri himself and he also wanted Jimmy to stay with him
Yuri was on the way to the hospital when the doctor contacted him he immediately took out he's phone and answered it hello what wrong is there something wrong with Jimmy hello answer me!! S-sir calm down let me explain the patient is fine he's doing good and I have good news- news what news? The patient is finally awake and is looking for you! R-really I'm on my way! Yuri immediately hang up he's phone and immediately run to the hospital with full speed he couldn't care less Even if he bump into many people all he cared about was Jimmy.
:
Few hours later.
Pov.
Yuri was almost at the hospital he was already at the hospital he immediately opened the door and went inside the hospital he push the doctor away and opened the ward room to see he's Jimmy Jimmy was awake waiting for Yuri Yuri saw Jimmy and immediately hug him with love and warmth.
:
Jimmy pov.
I was waiting for Yuri kun on the hospital bed he must be so worried but then I heard the ward being opened aggressively it was Yuri kun he immediately hug me with love and warmth I hugged back y-yuri k-kun- hmph before I could say anything Yuri kun kissed me ahh y-yuri k-kun- a-are you okay? I ask him forget about me! Are you okay Jimmy I was so worried about you. He said to me i-i I'm okay please don't worry about me y-yuri k-kun I said how can I not you comited suicide in your room you promise me that you'd stay by my side Jimmy!! Why-why Yuri kun said to me I could tell that he was moments from crying because he kept adjusting he's shades I immediately hugged him y-yuri k-kun d-dont c-cry i-i didn't m-mean t-to l-leave you i-i j-just got tired of living if everything that I worked so hard for suddenly wanish I said to Yuri kun while crying.
Then why didn't you tell me Jimmy? B-becouse I didn't want to be a-a burden to you. No you are never a burden to me Jimmy I love you I don't know what I would do without you I can't live without you I love you Jimmy so please don't ever do that again please! I-i p-promice i-i l-love you Y-yuri k-kun I love you too Jimmy
:
Yuri pov.
I love you too Jimmy I said while hugging him I missed him so much we both release from our hug Jimmy I called y-yes y-yuri k-kun w-what is it? He ask me Jimmy would you like to stay with me? I ask him h-huh i-i s-sure y-yuri k-kun b-but h-how many days no I mean stay with me permanently H-HUH!! My Jimmy said in shock b-but please Jimmy please I begged i-i okay anything for you Y-yuri k-kun b-but how about my stuff? My jimmy said don't worry I already moved it to my place h-huh t-thank you Y-yuri k-kun your welcome Jimmy I love you i-i love y-you too y-yuri k-kun y-yuri k-kun when I'm I moving? My jimmy ask as soon as you can leave this place huh are y- you sure? Yes of course I'm sure I want to protect you from any harm
:
Pov.
Jimmy was truly shock surprise too he never thought that he will be living with Yuri in the same house this was amazing for Jimmy but what Jimmy did know was Yuri was actually a Mafia and a CEO of a famous company.
:
Authors note.
Hey there my dear readers sorry for not updating this chapter might be short but I will post the next part tomorrow or soon Idk yet so I hope you guys enjoy it I love you all ❤️❤️❤️