chapter 1

(I dont have a story pic yet TwT but anyways enjoy da storyyyyyyyy also- this AU bryan didnt die due the seductive rose but got knocked out)

*no ones POV*

It was saturday night in camp oasis, all the demi gods had gatered at the dining hall, everyone was there, from the son of zeus till the son of hades, they were all waiting for the son of anubis and the son of aphrodite because they wanted to show them something on this beautiful night, as they arived a few minutes later everyone was confused and in shock on what they had brought with them, the son of aphrodite was holding a just born child, they looked very peacefull in their sleep, the child had a blanket wrapped around them and wa sstared at by alot of people, most demi gods asked the sons how they got a child, they told them he was created by using magic, apparenty the son of anubis had found a book with a lot of spells in it in the library, the daughter of aphrodite approched the couple and took a look at the child, they hugged his brother carefully trying to not awaken the child, "what did you name them?" She asked her brother, they both happly answered....

Artemis

*time skip 1 year*

*bryans POV*

I was just working in the garden as i hear someone approching me, i turned around and got jumped by two people, i laughed and played dead, "we got em!" i heard them laugh and got up, i grabbed the small child and started tickeling them, i pulled him on my lap and hugged them, he hit me in my face with his wings, artemis had grown out his wing not so long ago now, same as his ears and tail, their so tiny but adorable, he has on his left side white hair and on his right black hair, his eyes were purple and his wings, ears and tail was violet color mixed with the side of their hair- so on his left white mixed with violet and- u know what i think u get it- i stood up and he ran off back inside, inpu pulled my into a hug and kissed my forehead, i chuckled and scratched his tails, after years he still loves to be pet there, he let go of me and walked after artmis, i took off my gardening gloves put them down and ran after them.

I got inside and i had no idea where inpu nor artemis went- i lost both mah babies- noooo- i just started walking to the direction of the kitchen, why? Because those 2 eat A LOT and get hungry quickly, so most of the time when i lose them i find them there- as i got to the kitchen i looked around but they werent there- weird- i hear something drop and turned around, jyles? What are you doing here? "Bryan! Something happened and i dont thi-" he couldnt finish his sentance before we heard a loud explosion, i turned around and see smoke coming from around my office, i open my wings and fly over there as fast as i can praying inpu and artemis didnt go there, "hes back.. i was too late to warn them.." jyles ran off for some reason, i actually had hoped he wouldve helped me out, as i got to the location i see inpu fighting something in the air, i cant see what it is because theirs wood infront of it, i see artemis hiding behind a pillar nearby, i quickly fold my wings back in and run towards him, i pick him up and sign to inpu that were going to kays place, he nodded and gave us a cover by creating some flying dust from an attack, as i got outside i open my wings and fly off, i see inpu running out of the building not seconds later, he ran the other way to lure away the ting that was attacking us, i still dont know what it was but... its not good.

Artemis was crying loudly in my arms, i land close to kays house to check up on him, i put him on the ground, "are you injured sweety?" I asked- he shook his head, good he didnt get injured only 2 things to worry about now, inpu and the thing following him, i pick up artemis again and run to kays house, i knock on her door, mario opened the door and let me in, some of the others were visiting them i see- i put artemis down and catch my breath, i was fully covered in dust and some dirt of gardening on my pants, they asked me if i was alright, i nodded and as i wanted to explain what had happened i hear someone knock on the door, i turn around and open the door, i catch inpu which had passed out, i sit down and started healing his wounds, the others were confused and helped me move him to a bed so i could heal him easier, as we all sat down i started explaining what had happened, they were in shock and confused- who would attack them? All evil enteties were defeated a long time ago, "maybe a new treath?" Xylo said, some agreed by nodding, until we heard it....

That laugh....

I had hoped to never hear it again....

"He" is back.

Cliffhanger!

(But u know already who is back XD)

(HEYO hoped you enjoyed chapter 1 also do not correct the wrong spelled words- TwT ik i spelled a lot wrong but let me🐝 XD cya next chapter!)