Chapter 16

(Imma dissapiont you :3 this chapter is the last chapter before the ball so not this chapter >:3 THATS CALLED TORTURE!)

☆----------♡---------☆

*angelo's/ Database's POV*

It has been a few hours since the attack, the police didnt find anything no evidence about who broke into our house AT ALL, but i knew better before the police came i had isabella pick up the blade that was thrown at them, she put it in a plastic bag and we will check for finger prints at the academia, artemis was still asleep but sophia and sally were wide awake and running around the living room, it was 6:30 am at the moment, we were decorating the room for artemis birthday, even though his day didnt start too well we need to do something to make him have a birthday feeling.

Isabella had ordered a cake i have no idea how it looks she said it would look amazing so i trust her, the cake would come around 4 pm so 30 minutes before artemis and i come home from school, and presents? Isabella gave sally and sophia some dye paper and other stuff, cleaning it would be very hard later but whatever, they put the stuff in their room and said they would start as soon as we left- which is around 7:45 am since we have class at 8:15 am, sally and sophia had ran past me to artemis room, we knocked but with no response, i slowly open the door and open the curtans.

Artemis layed so flipping weird XD, sophia and sally had jumped on the bed and started jumping on it, all artemis did was groan and put the blanket over his face, soooo i walked over to him and tickled him under his foot, he pulled it away and sat up and gave me a glare, i laughed and petted his head, "come on bud get your lazy a** out if bed" i say, "language" sally says and hits me, luckly her hits are like sponge hitting you so- anyways artemis stood up with his tired face and stretched, "you go put on your clothing and we will see you at the living room" he nodds and sits down on his bed, sally and sophia run out of his room laughing and i just slowly follow them and i close the door behind me.

*Artemis POV*

My sleep got rudely interrupted by two demons jumping on my bed and someone touching my foot, ITS 6:45 AM! They told me to put my clothing on and get to the living room, meh why not i stand up and stretch while they leave my room, i grab some random clothing out of my bag and look if they fit together, it took me 2 tried to get the right ones, it was the one i got from the mall when i went to the mall with shino, its the one with the red necklace i honestly like that one, so i put it on and walk to the bathrook and flash my face with some water.

I dry off my face and start to do my hair, i just brush it and then style it into my usual position, after im done with that i walk out of the bathroom close the door and head for the living room, i open the door and get immediatly tackled by two small demons, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they shout and get off me, "my poor back" i say, angelo laughs and helps me up, "happy 16th birthday big boy" he then notes, i chuckle and thank him.

Isabella came up to me and gave me a hug, "happy birthday" she says, theirs decorations everywhere and balloons- "i dont think ive ever celebrated my birthday before" i then say, they look at me confused, "didnt they celebrate it at the orphanage?" "No we didnt" they look at me confused once again "weird-" sally says, i nodd and then they grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dinner table, they had made breakfast pancakes- my face went from :) to :0, the chuckled and sat down.

*time skip to 07:40 am*

*Artemis POV*

Angelo and i both run around gathering out stuff for school, "i cant find my book!" I shout to angelo, "THEN LEAVE IT IM THE TEACHER REMEMBER" he shouts in reply, i chuckle and pick up my bag, i take a quick last look at the prom outfit we made, it looks amazing and i cant wait to wear it tonight! The prom starts at 7pm, shino said he would wait for me at the entrance of the ball- i looked at the golden flower he had given me, it looks so cool and amazing, i love it, "ARTEMIS WE GOT TO GO" angelo shouts, "COMING!" i reply, welp school time.

*At school*

*Artemis POV*

soooo we arrive at school- its currently 8am- so we had 15 minutes before class, he drops me off at the entrance and then littarly races away to the parkinglot, i walk over to the school grounds and see shino and.... rikku..- rikku is clinging to shizu for some reason, i walk over to them even though rikku and i still didnt make up, i walk over to shino and hug him, "someone is tired on his birthday i see" i make a loud groan from my face in his chest, he had to chuckle because i had pushed my face in his chest, he hugged me tightly and wished me a happy birthday, i get my face out of his shirt and stick out my tongue.

I felt a tap on my back so i turned around, i couldve already guessed who was there- it was rikku with her face looking down, she starts to mumble something i cant understand- but i just pull her into a hug because i wanna UnU, she hugged me back and smiled "happy birthday artemis" she said i smile and thank her-

(I- i just wrote 9 sentances saying her out of no where XD IM GETTING USED TO IT PEOPLE!)

After shizu wished me a happy birthday we kept talking about the ball from tonight, i got ultra excited as they asked for my outfit, i told them i wasnt gonna tell them anything about it until tonight, they were dissapionted but i didnt care, we then walked to class since it was 8:10am and class starts at 8:15am- and i didnt wanna be late for the 3RD TIME THIS WEEK! So we walk to class arrive ON TIME and follow the lesson.

The rest of the school day nothing really happened- we just followed our classes learned and headed home at 4:15 pm, we arrived back home at 4:43 pm and headed inside, they were already waiting for us and pulled me to the kitchen table once again- there was a black and white cake on the table with black and white text saying happy birthday artemis- i never had a cake like this before- i hugged isabella and then angelo, the other 2 felt let out and i hugged them too, they said we would eat dinner first then eat cake as dessert, i agreed since i didnt really care, we ate fries today- it has been a long time since i ate fries but it tasted very good!

(Everytime i try to type fries i type friend instead- i watched too much ghostbur-)

After dinner we ate some cake the cake was vanilla and chocolate, it tasted to good! I thanked everyone and After that i went to get dressed since it was 6pm now, so i got 30 minutes to get ready and changed and 30 minutes to get there! I cant wait to show off my outfit to everyone!

*meanwhile somewhere else*

Its almost time my dear.....

Lets get out son back....

☆----------♡---------☆

(END OF CHAPTER 16! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! ALSO! Since its a good day for all of us since inpu will return to the series WITH KIDS! Femi, lotus and atlas naya will be playing lotus herself and bryan will be playing atlas and bryans new character has been announced too! Meet kaiba! All these characters are to be found on their twitter and/or discord! BUT ANYWAYS since its such a good day i will do a like thing, IF this chapter beats my forgotten past book in views likes and comments (do not spam comments i only count 1 a person) i will update the story tomorroe instead of tortuting you guys to wiat 3 a 4 dyas which was my original plan :3 can we hit it? Lets find out!)

(1481 words)