chapter 5

(E)

*Artemis POV*

After a few minutes shino and rikku sat down at the table and we started playing, they said i could start so i asked rikku if they have a crush on someone, they said no and then it was their turn, "shino tell us a secret about yourself" he sighed and told us he had stolen a apple on the way to school, i chuckled and we continued, shino's turn, they sighed once again then looked at rikku- they nodded and he asked his question- "artemis why were you so sad like 10 minutes ago?" He asked me... "i-" i dont know how to answer this- should i just say im a orphan? I mean its kinda just straight up but understandable-

"You alright? You dont have to say it i can think of another question-" shino said, i shook my head and sighed, "well you see- i'm an orphan- so yeah....-" the others were quiet for a second, rikku stood up and walked over to me, they gave me a hug and said sorry- i was confused but i didnt care- shino said sorry for asking, "hm is fine i dont really recall my parents anyways so i dont know how it normally feels to have parents-" now that i think of it it was a bad sentance-

"Its kinda late im calling it a day" shino said, i agreed and said goodnight to the both of them and walked off upstairs, tomorrow is my first class- i cant wait to see whats gonna happen!

*meanwhile at camp oasis*

*Bryans POV*

"INPU CATCH!" I shouted and threw my sword, inpu was currently fighting daveed, the others were buisy fighting brandeen and drannus and im currently fighting the seductive rose, we have been fighting for what it seems hours now... inpu had taken down daveed now and threw back my sword, i grabbed it just in time since thr seductive rose threw a swing at me with their sword, i quickly blocked it and jumped back a little.

"Bryan need a hand?!" Inpu shouted- "no i got this!" I shouted back, i might be weaker then last time but this war between us has been going on for over 14 years now, i cant let it go on any futher! I threw a attack at the S.R then flew up in the air, they followed me and threw some attacks back, i have no idea what to do now.. i dont have any plans- i flew higher and higher trying to stay infront of the S.R but their wings were bigger which means he can fly harder then i can, and if they can fly harder means they can get me easly... we flew up for 2 minutes then he caught up with me, i stopped flying up and took some distance, i look down and see the others staring up, so i think they have defeated the rest already..

That means i have to end it now! I throw one huge attack at him i never did before! It blinded him so i flew at him as fast as i could at hit his wing, i just made a good plan- because if im right if i injure his wing now so he cant fly nor catch himself hewont survive the fall- and if he does inpu and the others will be there to kill him, so i sliced his wing and he looked at me- i thought he was flipping blinded! He throws a attack back and hit my wing too "if i go down im taking you with me" he shouted while falling.

I try to catch myself with my wings, one of them works but the other one is injured so badly that i cant move it, i look down and see im almost at the ground, but i also see some trees- if im lucky and fast enough i can try to catch myself by getting a brench or better some vines, i try to reach the closest tree, i hear people shout but cant hear what their saying, i hear a loud thud being me which im guessing it was S.R i reached the tree and grabbed a brench before i hit anything else, i slowed down by grabbing it hanging for a second and letting go, so i wouldnt injure my arms.

I hear people shout my name, i see people walk underneath me while im still falling, i make a backflip off the last brench and land perfectly on my feet, "jesus chris you scared us!" Kay shouted, i chuckled and looked up, pretty high tree- "why didnt you just fly down dear- that wouldve been less dangerous!" I turn around and show them my wing, i turn back around and looked at them for a second, then i walked off looking for the S.R and dealing with it for once and for all!

I found a hole in the ground which wasnt there before- i look down and see the S.R alive-BUT knocked out, i grabbed the sword and ran off with it- creating a distance in case he wakes up, i put the sword down on a rock and the other sidd of the sword in the air, "mario little hand here!" I shouted, mario came rushing at me with his new flashy sword, he took a swing at it and broke the sword in a lot of pieces, "he dissapeared!" Magnus shouted as i see purple and black particles fly into the air, i smiles and sit down.

I then grab one of the shards and turn it in a sort crystal, its a power ive always had its from my dads side but i never liked to use it, i grab a vine laying on the ground next to me, i bind it around the crystal tightly and send it somewhere where i know will be save, no one will ever find it there, inpu sat down next to me and gave me a hug, "its over now dear"  i nodd and lean on his chest, i close my eyes "our baby can finally return home" i say to inpu, he nodds and said " yes dear yes he can" first we get some time to rest out and then were gonna find our now big man" i chuckle and nodd, the other laugh and sit down too, what happenef to drannus, brandeen and daveed? Well daveed got stabbed through his chest- so he didnt make it, drannus got injured badly and retreated last thing they hear home say was "beelp this im never coming back here" then flew off, and brandeen he died just like daveed did, he will be back but hes alone so we can take him on! I picked up the S.R shards and gave them to different people.

Those people were: mario, xylo, magnus, inpu, kay, jakey, river and one for myself and of course the one with the vine, where it went? Well artemis will take good care of it ;3

(HEY! END OF CHAPTER 5 HOPE YOU ENJOYED PEEPS! CYA NEXT CHAPTER!)