Chapter 8

<(Q^Q)<

*Glass shatters*

*???? POV*

"Get the boy! Thats our only goal!" I shout, we have to take him back unharmed no matter what, magnus is going in with the dagger to split the group, i just stay back and wait for them to split up, they split up in groups of two and ran off, artemis and another boy ran downstairs and the two girls upstairs, magnus and i of course followed artemis and the other boy downstairs, artemis is quick i can tell, i guess he has that from inpu, they lock themselves in a room, magnus is putting their dagger between the door to try to break it open.

*Artemis POV*

Davis grabbed my arm and pulled me in the bathroom, they locked the door just in time then grabbed their phone, they are calling the same number as before, no one picks up then he tries another number, i hear someone say hello and then davis starts to explain quickly, "im on my way with some others!" The person said and then hung up, "who was that?" I ask him, "shino" he answers seconds later he opens the bathroom window and helps me to get out of it, "run" he said, i ran as fast as i could the other direction, the direction of the school ground.

I ran and ran for like minutes, after a while i bumped into some of my teachers and the principal, "artemis! Are you alright kawalski said their was some troubles at the dorms-" i nodd and tell them what had happened, i lead them after that to davis dorm, the door was open so i guess shino and some others are already here, we run in and look around, the others heard us and came downstairs or out of hiding, "you all ok?" Kawalski asked, they all nodd and return to their dorms, i wanted to follow shino but someone grabbed my shoulder, "not you- you will be staying close to us for now" he said, i nodd and walk with them, they had left me at the medbay and the woman which i still didnt ask the name off was outside guarding me.

Apparently the attackers had left through a portal that showed up out of no where, i hope we wont have to deal with them for a while- i lay down on the bed and go to sleep, lets hope tomorrows better i thought to myself.

*Meanwhile at camp oasis*

*bryans POV*

We have send magnus and xylo to get our son, why? Because i am not in the right shape right now and inpu said if we do it we go together, so we asked magnus and xylo instead, it has been a few hours since they left, im starting to worry, inpu had in the mean time gotten a blanket since it was getting cold outside, they had left on the beach so they will reappear on the beach- we had layed down a blanket we could sit on and another to sit under, after like a good 10 minutes kay and mario had showed up with some snacks, they sat down with us and we started a conversation.

"So how is your wing doing bryan?" Kay asked, "good! I can move it and like hover with it a little now" i say very exited, mario chuckled and then bursted out in laughing, "what are you laughing about dum dum?" Kay asked, he pointed behind me, i turn around to see xylo littarly COVERED IN BRA'S- "xylo i didnt know you were a girl" inpu joked, "we didnt get him some kids showed up and beat us up" magnus said, "and now hes under protecting of some of his teachers" xylo added, it was silent for a moment, "so your saying that you got beaten up by some kids xylo-" inpu asked, he nodedd shamefully.

I just stared at the sand and didnt say anything, my baby is still stick in thay world without parents?- i mean his life wouldve been so messed up wouldnt it?- i mean dissapearing out of his life is just not ok, he grew up without a parent figure without someone to love him- and his form will come back soon since the spell is gonna wear off, the spell it too old so when he turns 16 it will be gone- what if people are gonna figure it out, what if they expiriment on him- what if- "dear are you alright?" I hear inpu say, apparently he had pulled me into his arms onto his chest with tears in my eyes, i didnt even notice him grabbing me-

"Are you alright?" He repeated, i shook my head and started crying in his chest, i was tired i guess- and i just miss my baby boy...- inpu hugged me and told me it will be fine, he told me our little boy will return home soon, "we have to let the spell work off before we head over there" inpu said all the sudden, "but what if-" "dear dont worry if xylo and magnus speak the truth he has amazing friends and teachers that wouldnt let him get hurt in anyway!" He said, and i guess he has a point... i nodd agreeingly, i turn my head towards the water, the sun was a red pinkish color, i looked at it and enjoyed it...

I will see you soon my son....

*with artemis*

I jump up hearing a voice.. i listen for a while then layed back down, i guess it was nothing... im just tired i guess, i close my eyes and head back to sleep...

(END OF CHAPTER 8 HOPE YOU ENJOYED!