chapter 3

(Hi :3)

*xylos POV*

After taking artemis from bryan and inpu i couldnt stop feeling a kind of guilt... i mean taking away their child from them isnt something you do everyday- magnus opened up a portal and went through, i could hear bryan cry from here... i walked after magnus with sleeping artemis in my arms, he was looking so peaceful, it was currently midnight at this world so we can do our buisness here and leave, it took us a while to find a orphanage... we had wroten a note and put it in artemis tiny hand, we knocked on the door took one last look at artemis and sat him down and ran off, we waited around the corner in case they didnt open the door, luckly after a minute someone answered and saw artemis, they called inside for another person to help them out, they looked around but i dont think they spotted us, we heard them read the note and we knew he was save, they closed the door behind them, magnus and i decided to go to a window and see what their gonna do, they put artemis in a bed and covered him with a blanket, we also saw a few other children laying in that room, so he at least wont be lonly thats for sure, artemis ahs alwaus been the one the loves making friends.

Magnus and i knew he was gonna be save here... magnus opened up another portal and so we left the realm behind with artemis in it... as we got back we didnt heat bryans crying anymore, which was good because then i didnt have the guilt feeling as much.. we opened the door and walked in, we saw bryan sleeping in inpus arms on the floor, inpu looked at us and we nodded, he nodded back and went back to petting his husbands head, this must be a rough day for them... first the seductive rose returns and second they had to send away their child... *sigh* why is this so messed up?

*time skip 14 years*

*artemis POV*

"ARE YOU JOKING MISS ROSE?!" today the acceptance letter of Monarch academy came in! Im so exited to go there- i mean being stuck in a ophanage isnt really helping- so today is gonna be amazing! Im gonna meet other people and im gonna be going to the school i wanted to go to for so long! I thanked miss rose and ran to my room finally after 14 years i get to leave the orphanage for once! To be honest theirs good sides of being in here like you dont have to worry about food nor drinks you dont have to worry about learning stuff but theirs downsides of it too like- i privacy not alot a clothing sharing a room- having to do chores, ya know their too many downsides i aint gonan call them all XD, as i got to my room i started packing up my stuff! Which wasnt really a lot- like 2 pair of clothing my sewmachine and the fabric and needles- thats kinda it already... miss rose came into the room with a paper in her hands, she told the others to get out of the room and as they did she closed the door, she walked up to me and gave me the paper, "this is the reason you havent been adopted yet..."

To the person that finds our little boy..
This is artemis 1 year old boy sweet kind and social... sadly where we live its too dangerous for him, too many people trying to get him, so my husband and i decided it was best for artemis to live apart from us, we will come and get him when hes old enough! Dont worry about that he will always stay our little boy, but we just couldnt let him get hurt, as artemis turns 16 their might be some changes please help him through that... and show him this paper when you think its time for him to know, artemis baby if you're reading this we will come back for you and we love you with all our heart!

- artys parents

"I-...." i saw with tears in my eyes, for years ive been alone here in this orphanage and now i finally know the reason... my parents did want me after all... they put me here to protect me... and they said changes when im turning 16? My birthday is in a month im currently 15 so... lets find out what they meant by changes am i right? XD "artemis i want you to take good care of you're self oke?" I nodded and hugged miss rose, they ahve been my mother figure for the past 14 years... but i have respect for my real parents to make a decision like that... then miss rose hit me on the head and told me to go- since the bus was coming to pick me up, i ran to the door waved at her and ran outside, the other children had left to play on a playground nearby if they didnt i wouldve said goodbye... after two minutes of waiting the bus came and said my name, i nodded and stepped in, miss rose was waving at me so i waved back, i sat down and waited for the bus to start moving, today my life would completely change!

(HEY GUYS END OF CHAPTER 3! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND CYA NEXT CHAPTER!)