Chapter 10

(E)

*Artemis POV*

It was the end of the school day, i was waiting outside with rikku and shino for dat- angelo- i still have to get used to it, its kinda weird how nice angelo can be- most people see him as a strickt teacher and that he doesnt care about us- but if he didnt care then why is he helping me? I look up and angelo walked up to us, "hey artemis you ready to go?" He asked, i nodded and said goodbye to rikku and shino, angelo and i walked to the city, "so how was your day?" He then asked, i shrugged "it was ok i guess-" i answered.

After a while we had arrived at his house, it was quite big and looked nice, we went inside and got jumped by his daughters, sally and sophia, they were so cute and small! "Daddy who is that?" Sophia asked, "thats artemis one of my students he will be staying here with us for a while" he answered, i waved at them and i swear i saw a twinkel in their eyes as angelo said i was gonna stay for a while- "do you like dress up?" Sally asked, i nodded "ye i do actually i make my own clothing to!" their eyes lighted up out of excitement and grabbed my hand, they started to drag me into a room, angelo was laughing his a** off-

Im wondering why though- they pushed me into a room and threw some clothing in with me, "put that on!" They said, i just did what they said and put it on- i ended up being in a blackish dress- i walked out of the room and looked at sally and sophia, "sit down!" Sophia said, so i sat down on the floor, they started to mess with my hair, AAANNNNDDDD they put a crown in it- oh gosh-

*Angelo's/ database's POV*

well that happened, sophia and sally found a new victim for their dress ups, at least it isnt me this time- i went into the living room and greeted my wife, "where are sophia and sally i thought they were gonne try to kidnap you to play dress up-" i just stared at her and then said "traitor-" she laughed so i joined in and started laughing to, "MOMMY DADDY LOOK!" i turn around to see artemis in a black dress with glitter, his hair was on his shoulders and their was a crown in it, he wasnt wearing heels not he had make up on-

"Thats no fair- why do i have to wesr heals and make-up and he doesnt!" I said, "well he didnt struggle against it- so we spared him" artemis made a evil face and looked at me, "son of a-" my wife put their hand infront of my mouth and shook their head, artemis chuckled and got dragged away again, that just happened XD.

*meanwhile at camp oasis*

*inpu's POV*

Bryan has been tired and sad lately, im starting to get worried about him, his wing has luckly almost healed by now he can fly a little higher, xylo, magnus and i have been trying to find anoyher way to get artemis back, since they ruined the plan and now he is underprotection, bryan said he wanted to go get him himself, i told him that we can as soon as he is fulyl healed up, we were watching the stars on the roof for a whioe just now, but yeah as i already said bryan was tired so he fell asleep soon after, he is currently asleep on my lap, im just watching the stars and the moon, their so bright... they remind me of bryan and artemis.

Artemis was always our bright star, he was always happy and even something wasnt ok he stood up and got over it, bryan was my shining star ever since we met though, so confident and strong, he was amazing something i have always adored, i just keep putting my hand in his hair, its so soft- i chuckled and looked down, i saw magnus and xylo in the distance, they probably wanna discuss again, this is gonna be a long night- i pick up bryan in bride postition and jump off the roof.

I think magnus and xylo saw cus they came to check if i was ok- i mean it wasnt that high up but ok, we walk inside and start to talk, xylo started to mention that his birthday was almost coming up, in 4 days it was time for him to find out who he really is, but then xylo mentioned something which could be our ticket to the party, apparently exactly on artemis birthday their is a ball, i felt a cold wave of air passing my shoulder and neck, everytime i say the word ball i had to think back at aphrodites and cleopatras ball- both events didnt really end well...

Bryan started to move his hands towards his face, then started to rub his eyes, "oh sorry dear did i wake you up?" I just looked at me and then looked around confused, "hey bryan" xylo said as bryan looked at them, bryan said hey back then i walked further and layed him down on his bed, "go back to sleep dear theirs nothing to worry about" i say as i give him a kiss on his forehead, he chuckled and closed his eyes again, poor thing...-

(HEY WEEBS! END OF CHAPTER 10!)

(PRANK LETS CONTINUE!)

*1 day later*

*artemis POV*

Angelo has a nice family, thats what i said to rikku and shino, they asked me how my day there was, it was fun to be honest! "Their kids were very sweet and wanted to play dress up all the time" we had class so we walked into the classroom and sat down, a few minutes later our teacher flew into the classroom through the window, we jumped at first but were kinda used to it so yeah- they started to explain some stuff and what they had found out about who the driver was from the speeding car from a few days back, he got arrested for drunk driving and is currently in the courtyard, i hope he gets prison time to be honest, we dont need people like that around us!

the class was getting to its end and the teacher said he had one last announcement before we could go, "so class as some of you guys know theirs gonna be a ball in 3 days! And we have a theme, you guys voted most of glitter and glammer! So wih other words wear clothing thats very shiny" i am already planning outfits in my head right now, SO MANY IDEAS! AAAH! "And dont forget to find a partner! Now you can leave" he flew out of the window once again, everyone started to leave and began to get loud, i was grabbing my bag when i noticed shino walking up to me, "h-hey artemis-"

We had a cool converstation for a while and he walked me to the place angelo would pick me up, "s-so artemis?-" he asked out of no where, "hm?" I turn around and look at him, he grabs something from his bag and walks closer to me, he opens his hand and there it was- "a-artemis d-do you wanna go to the b-ball with me?-" he asked, he had a beautiful golden flower with golden glitters in his hand.

"I- i- yeah i do wanna go to the ball with you!" I shout and jump on to him, he chuckles and happly catches me, we kissed until we heard clapping behind us, "im watching you mister" angelo said to shino, i climbed down and was so fricking embarresed- "come arty lets go home their waiting for us with dinner" angelo said, i said goodbye to shino and we went on our way home, lets just say i cant wait! This is gonna be the best birthday ever!

Little did i know...

It would be the opposite of that....

(THIS IS THE ACTUAL END OF CHAPTER 10! I was bored so decided to write extra cus yeah why not XD)
(1388 words)