chapter 6

(Idk why but my brain told me to make another chapter-)

*artemis POV*

*yawn* its like 6 am right now- and class starts in 2 hours- i wanna go to bed but i hear a sound coming from downstairs, so i stood up and wanted to go downstairs but then i noticed that i had a crystalish necklace on me, i looked at it for a while and just decided to keep it on since it looked cool, so i walked downstairs and see shino grabbing a glass of water, "morning shino" he jumped and looked behind him- i shouldve warned him i thought XD "oh hey artemis did i wake you up?" I shook my head, "nope i was already awake" i said, he nodded and put down his glass, "so what are we gonna do now since were all up early", i hear all the sudden, i jump and look behind me- "dear god where did you come from rikku-"

We laughed about it and started making breakfast, i had gotten some paper from upstairs to make some new designs, rikku was watching me draw it and she was so excited about it, shino was on his phone so i showed him later when it was finished, we all went to our rooms to get dressed.
(my au arty has his uniform already)
I grabbed my books and went downstairs again, it was currently 7:20 am so we have 40 minutes before class, the other 2 came upstairs in 10 minutes so 30 minutes left to get to class, we walk out of our dorm and head to the location we were told to go, as we got there there were so many other kids- i hid behind shino and rikku did the same, shino looked at me and chuckled, rikku and i just stayed there till some teachers showed up-

*no ones POV*

The teachers and the principal explained everything, who they were what hero ranks they have what kind of hero they are and what were gonna learn in their classes, the principal said we could come to him for questions- artemis was still confused about the fact that hes a pinguin- but he will get used to that.

*shino's POV*

After they were done explaining we had to follow our teacher, im just gonna call him bird- i mean im not the only one that says it, i walk after the teacher and everyone else, rikku and artemis were still being shy and hiding behind me, adventually after 5 minutes we got to our classroom, it was big and their were more students then i first had thought off, "oh hey shino!" I hear and see blake sitting at the front, i sigh and walk over to her "hey blake you here too i see" she nodded and pointed behind me, "who are they?" I chuckled and moved out of the way.

"Traitor" they both said, i laugh about it and introduce them to blake, they are my dormmates artemis and rikku, "oh hey im blake! Nice to see shino had made some friends" she said i walk off and sit down at the back, artemis sat on the 5th row and rikku on the 1st then our first class had officially started!

*time skip 2 hours*

*artemis POV*

After class rikku shino and i got seperated- so i just ran one way, i adventually bumped into someone, "im sorry i bumped into you!" I said, i stand up and apologise again, "its no problem-" i look up and see a person with red and blue hair and eyes, "im shizu and this is yuki" i look behind her to see a girl with white and pink horns waving at me, "i-im artemis" i say, "well hi artemis and again it isnt a problem-" i nodd, i look around and i guess i ran to a meeting place since their were a lot of people around us.

I was about to say goodbye when they asked me if i wanted to join them at lunch, i agreed and walked with them, adventually we arrived at the cafeteria, we sat down and and got our lunch, they bought their lunch and i grabbed it out of my backpack, i made some lunch at the dorm this morning, we all sat down and started to eat and talk with each other, when we were done eating we said goodbye and left, i headed to our dorm- i wanted to see and learn more about this necklace- as i arrived at the dorms i grabbed my headphones and mp3 player and sat down at the table, i took off the necklace and started to study it a little, it has a deep purple color and some vines as necklace itself.

I took 30 minutes to study it a little then put it back around my neck when i hear the door open, "hey guys!" I say when rikku and shino walk in, "where have you been?" Shino said, " i kinda lost you guys- so i went to look around myself-" they nodded and sat down at the table, "whats that?" Rikku asked while pointing at my necklace, "i have no idea it appeared out of no where" i told them, i stood up and went to the kitchen and got something to drink "you guys want something?" I ask "ye cola please" shino said "some ice tea" rikku said, i nodded and gave them their drinks then went back to grab mine, i sat back down and we started a conversation about what is better- what do you guys think? Cola or icetea? And yes i broke the 4th wall cus why not UnU "ARTY WHY-" cus i can- "you're just as stubborn as you're parents-" wait you knoe my parents- "nope never said anything bye"

(END OF CHAPTER 6! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)