[Prologue]

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

"Y\N! You will watch that foul language of yours if you wish to be shown mercy,"

Y|n turns to Michael and Gabriel showing them the bird while blowing a raspberry, Michael giving an offended expression while Gabriel only clicked his tongue in response.

"God has sent us to remove you from heaven," Gabriel stated with a sly smirk having always hated this specific creation of God.

"Remove? What's that supposed to mean?"

Michael looks at Gabriel and shrugs his broad shoulders his wings sprouting from his back in the process as Gabriel watched you slowly start to realize what was happening as your body was restrained by golden chains.

"You'll be visiting your uncle, Lucifer for the rest of eternity," Michael spoke as he took the chains end from Gabriel as a sadistic smirk rested on his features.

"See you never you disgusting human~" Gabriel sang as you were swung around for a good five seconds in the air before being tossed off the white clouds and into the dark ebssy.

"I'M NOT A HUMAN YOU HARLOT!!!!" you shrieked at the top of your lungs as you fell straight down to Hell, your back begun to burn as the golden chains hugged you tighter burning your flesh and wings.

A painful scream escaped your lips as golden tears streamed down Y|n's face.

Once she begun to struggle trying to break free from the chains, hearing a loud crack, you slowly raised your head, Y|n's halo had shattered.

Your wings now completely black with burn marks from the chains that soon began to dissolve the closer you got to the first layer of hell, for mortal souls :

The pride ring.

[ Prologue: 287 words]