II

"What're doing Charlie?" I asked with furrowed brows as Charlie sat in the library, frantically writing about her big plan that she has in store for hell.

After yesterday I'd been told by Lucifer that the only thing I needed to do was look out for Charlie and see if her plan of redemption was possible, as well as getting ready for the blood moon festival that was held after a cleanse.

"Oh I'm just writing down ideas for the 'happy hotel'" She says with a wide grin on her features, making me giggle a bit at her childishness.

Plopping onto the table I watched silently as she wrote down ideas and things she'd want for the hotel and what it's goals would be. Lucifer had told me that if she asked any questions involving heaven I should the change topic.

But I just couldn't resist telling her when she gave me those puppy eyes.

"Basically angels are jackasses, cherubs are self-absorbed assholes, mortals are just cringy and act polite half the time," Charlie certainly wasn't too happy with my answer.

She begun biting her lip while holding her chin in thought nervously as I tilted my head "Is there anything else you wanna ask me?" I queried making her coal black eye's stare into mine.

"W-well um yes! But I'm not too sure if you'll be okay answering it,"

Chuckling lightly with a small smile on my face I ruffle her golden locks and give her head a little pat "It's okay Charlie I don't mind," after those words left my mouth; I was given a question I never thought I'd need to answer.

"Are you okay? Ya' know after the entire being banished to hell thing," Charlie's soft, sweet voice held such a loving gentleness to it while her face was painted with slight worry.

I didn't want to answer her, but making her worry would make me even more of a burden then I already was to the Magne family, even though we're somewhat related.

Forcing a smile and laughing I wave my hand in a dismissive manner and shake my head "No no I'm completely fine!" I exclaimed.

"Are you really really sure?"

Groaning internally at the princess of Hells stubborness, forcing myself to laugh again I give Charlie a wide grin nodding my head while hopping off the table and stretching.

"Just lil nervous ya' know about the-"

"Blood moon festival?"

Sighing I nod my head slowly running a hand through my hair and walking toward the large door's "Yeah so Imma go get ready for that," not waiting for a response I rush out the library as quick as possible.

'I need some space,'

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

After Y|n entered her room she locked the door and face-planted onto her bed, screaming into the sheets as she begun to slowly tear up.

'I hate this,'

Curling herself into a ball entangled with the sheets, the hot tears that were welling up in her eye's began to spill. She hated this, every minute she spent in Hell felt like she was going to lose it.

'I hate this,'

The smell of death was evident in the air when she'd opened her window this morning, death and the rotting of flesh she wondered how these people endured it. It made her sick to her stomach.

'I hate this,'

Sobbing into the silky bed sheets, Y|n let out loud sobs hoping no one would be able to hear her as they went along with their own business. But then again it was Hell; no one would care in the first place.

After crying for what felt like hours Y|n slowly sat up staring at her door, if she were in heaven God would've sent Michael to check up on her, him being too busy to do it himself.

'He never had time for me,' She thought biting her lip with furrowed brows, now that she thought of it more he created her for his lonliness.

Yet she had no one for her own.

He was never there for her, never spent time with her and the only time he'd give her attention was when she caused a scene or stir up trouble in heaven. Like when she 'accidentally' threw Stan Lee into Hell.

'He kinda deserved it. . .killing off Tony stark,'

She was lucky enough they were able to retrieve him, but that didn't stop the big man from grounding her in confinement; which shouldn't be a father's first idea of punishment for bad behaviour.

Knock knock

The sudden knocking shook the demoness from her thoughts as she hastily stood up, fixing the sheets and wiping her face hoping to rid herself of her tears. But without warning the door swung open making her jolt in surprise.

Lilith stood in the doorway, warm smile adorning her features as she wore a satin blood red dress that looked similar to that of Jessica rabbit's, her gloves black, sleek black stilettos on her feet and a golden snake chocker around her neck.

"My dear you look absolutely dreadful, why on earth aren't you ready?" She spoke her hands on her hips as she shook her head in dramatic disdain, before you could give her a proper answer she spoke again.

"Charlotte! Be a dear and help Y|n get ready would you?"

"Um aunt Lilith I can get ready my-"

Holding a gloved hand up Lilith gave you a stern yet loving look "oh nonsense dear," she spoke cutting the demi-god off right as Charlie walked in her face laced with concern and slight stress.

"Oh god we don't have much time um, mom I'm gonna check in your room!" Charlie exclaimed as she ran from the doorway to retrieve a fitting dress for you.

After 5 minutes Lilith began to grow impatient deciding to take matters into her own hands, snapping her fingers you wore a silicon red dress, blood red heels, a black fur coat and large black chocker with a red emerald in it's center.

The outfit in general, was something you didn't-no would ever see up in heaven. And you liked it somewhat besides the fact that it was a bit revealing, Lilith had done your hair in the process too.

"Now let us be off,"

Words: 1071