VII

-"Jesus what an asshole,"

-"Want me to beat the shit outta him?" Y|n  placed a hand onto Charlie's shoulder gripping it gently, glaring at Valentino as  his figured disappeared -"Pfft no it's fine! Like my dad says 'guys like him aren't worth it'," She replies.

Usual cheerful smile adorning her features as she spins around and begins to walk backwards -"Anyway it's getting late so let's go sleep," nodding in agreement Y|n follow's her.

-

Tossing and turning Y|n huffed before sitting up in bed, looking around with tired eye's sighing in the process. Instead of getting out of bed like a normal person- um demon, she rolls off the bed creating a loud THUD to echo throughout the room; Y|n cringing at the noise.

After falling off the bed on purpose she decided to just lay there, staring up at the ceiling zoning out every now and then. Million's of thoughts racing through her mind, the seconds seeming to feel like hours when only it had been a minute, her thought's interrupted when she noticed a shadowy figure from her window.

-"Da' fuck who dat?"

She was too tired to form a proper sentence, sitting up as quietly as possible she peeked over from the side of her bed to look at her glass balcony door.

Valentino.

Just perfect, the local pimp had now become a stalker, she thought about just calling the castle guards but if he's here then; they were probably bribed. Pinching the bridge for her nose as she let out a loud and annoyed groan Y|n stood up to confront the tall sexist mothman.

-"Valentiiino! What a surprise," She sneered as she stepped onto the balcony, making sure to leave the door slightly open. The tall overlord spun around a wide devilish grin adorning his lavender skin -" Y|n baby, didn't know you were awake," he remarked as if this were a normal situation.

Clasping her hands together and leaning slightly forward,  -"Hmm, yes, quite. Why the fuck are you here?" Valentino's grin never seemed to falter as he only reached behind him, your hand instinctively reaching for something that could be used as a weapon.

Sadly that was a potted cactus at the moment.

-"Relax babycake's I ain't gonna hurt you," he stated, smooth velvety voice echoing in her head the mere sound of it making Y|n feel if only a little dizzy. She hadn't even noticed that he'd been holding a slightly large box in front of her, but the bright pink wrapping drew her attention as she stared at it perplexed and wary.

She slowly crouched down to place the small desert plant onto the floor before continuing to stare at the bright hot pink box "So," she begun as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other "what's in the box?". The tall pimp only stared down at Y|n as she begun to tap her foot, clearly impatient.

-"Why don't you open it and find out?"

A loud sigh once again escaped the females plump lips as she pinched the bridge of her nose, foot still tapping impatiently. Sure she hated the guy but she wasn't about to deny a free gift, but it could be a trap of some sorts or- Y|n snatched the box from Valentino's hands; before she could start over-thinking.

-'It's just a box, what could be so ba-'

Everything.

Everything in that moment was bad.

Every. Fucking. Thing. Was wrong at that moment, the slutiest lingerie that she'd seen in her existence had scarred her eyes and mind. A thong that looked like it would BARELY cover anything, latex garter with thigh highs to match and. . .

Pasties, heart shaped hot pink pasties.

-"Gorgeous ain't it?" Valentino slowly made his way behind her leaning down till she could feel his breath on her ear -"It was made specially for you sweetheart~" He gloated, slyly trying to move his hands toward her thighs.

Y|n scoffed as she spun around and shoved the box into his chest harshly, a pout on her face yet her features were that of anger and outrage -"You are one sick motherfucker," walking around him she opened the balcony door -"leave before I call the guards," She added before slamming the door shut and closing the curtains.

Everything after that was a blur, she fell onto her bed face first allowing sleep to take her until morning.

-

-"She seems to be doing well," Michael muttered as he lazily gazed down at his 'sister'.

-" As if I bet she's suffering down there!" Gabriel chimed as he popped a grape in his mouth.

Azrael only sighed, rubbing his face in a exhausted manner -"The two of you can bicker about this the whole evening," he begun, whilst dropping box's of paper near the two -" but this paperwork isn't gonna finish itself." He added before waving the two goodnight.

-"Why do we always get stuck with paperwork??" Gabriel hissed as he slide off the couch to look through the files -" Don't you mean you?" -"Wait wha-" Michael cut him off with a cheerful 'good night', before disappearing into the connected hallway.

-"Freaking prick. . ."

Words:864