VI

-"We're friends after all,"

-"Uh. . .uh right! Yeah, of course!"

I began to nervously stutter hastily typing my phone number into Vox's cell and handing it back to him, looking at him I give him a small meek smile.

Vox in response raises his hand placing it on my head and giving it a little pat, I give him the most confused yet blank expression making him stifle a laugh.

-"Just thought that would help ya' relax, you don't have to nervous around me okay?"

Pushing his hand away and pouting in the process while give him a glare I respond with a 'I know'. Soon after our little exchange the clicking of heels on marble floor echoed in our- my ears and we turned to the source of the sound.

Valentino.

Not surprised by his arrival I sigh in exhausted manner and patted Vox's shoulder as I walked past him giving him one last smile -"See ya soon Vox," I said as I begun to walk off ignoring Valentino's presence completely.

That enough proved to piss him off as he grabbed my wrist harshly and jerked me back so that I stood beside him, I looked up at him with tired eye's as I really didn't feel like dealing with shit at the moment.

-"And where do you think your going doll?"

-"Um geez I dunno my room? Take a hint you tall piece of shit,"

Jerking my arm away him while giving him a menacing glare I scoff, proceeding to walk away from him and Vox. The sound of clicking heels against marble once again filling my ears as Valentino proceeds to walk behind me, towering over me like a moth to a flame.

Finally giving in to my annoyance and anger I quickly turn around him stopping in his tracks in the process, clicking my tongue against my teeth in a urked manner I stand 'tall' crossing my arms over my chest; looking up at him.

-"What do you want Valentino?"

He didn't say anything only stared at me with his sly red eyes, the feeling of being undressed with his gaze made me feel squeamish and uncomfortable. Another long sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my arm away and kicked him the shin, the feeling of looking up to him and the pain in my neck annoying me.

Grabbing the collar of his coat I pull him closer, my face a scowl the feeling of annoyance that had festered since I met him a few hours ago grow more and more as he just continued to stare at me.

-"Let me make something clear real quick,"

-"Y/n-"

-"Shut it Vox I need to tell this jackass somethin' very important,"

Valentino's pokerface had morphed into a smirk, if I weren't inch's from his repulsive face I wouldn't have been able to notice.

-"Unless you-"

-"Y|n! There you are,"

Once again I was cut off but this time by my sweet sweet cousin Charlie, letting go of the repulsive stripper pole of a demon I quickly shifted my mood and turned to her with a warm smile.

-"Charlieee~ I'm sorry I was just having a lil' chat with these two,"

Glancing over my shoulder Charlie's eyes darted between Valentino, Vox and me before she grabbed my arm excusing us both for a second. Literally dragging to the other side of balcony she spun around, placing both of her hands on my shoulders.

-"Care to explain???" She queried a scowl on her cute doll face, sighing I grabbed both of her cheeks squishing them -" I was just about leaving love," I said as patted them gently and removed her hands from my shoulder, holding them in mine.

-"And so where they,"

-"Oh well then," Charlie started as she made her towards Valentino, looking up at him with her usual cheery smile -" I think you should be going both of you," Valentino glared down at her; his wide grin had disappeared at this point.

Clicking his teeth as well as forcing a smile, he bowed and looked at Vox -" Let's go," Vox only nodded and gave me a small wave as they both walked away.

-"Jesus what an asshole,"

Words: 702

[ Heyo, sorry I uploaded this chapter then removed I just wasn't satisfied with ending and wanted to change some stuff. Hope you enjoyed it! ]