III

"Why in Hell's name do we have to go to this dumbass thing?" Valentino questioned as he exhaled hot pink smoke from his cancer stick, frown evident and clear on his lavender skin.

The Television head male sitting beside him continued to scroll through Voxtagram rolling his eyes "It's the blood moon festival what do you think," he muttered at the moth demon.

Valentino laughed throwing his head back making it seem almost maniacal, tilting his head slightly to look at Vox he frowned almost instantly "You refused ta' go last year after what happened," he stated matter of factly yet his voice sounding sincere.

Vox scoffed clicking his tongue as the limo came to a halt, door opening as he slid out his seat pocketing his phone "We don't talk about that Valentino-"

"We agreed,"

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

It was an understatement to say that you were completely bored out of your mind, the demons surprised you yes but it was only due to the way they differed in shape and appearance.

You'd met two overlord's so far, a prince of one of the rings named Stolas who seemed like a good guy but his wife.

She seemed far more on the bitter side, muttering every now and then about 'fucking imps' under her breath.

Not wanting to bother with whatever that was you began walking the opposite direction, trying to squeeze through demons that were apparently of higher class then regular sinners of hell.

Seeing the top of Charlie's blond head you began to walk faster not caring that you bumped into a demon every now and then, eventually you bumped into someone's waist falling to the floor with a light 'oof'.

Whilst you were standing up and rubbing your behind in pain the tall moth man watched your every move, his small white orb's tracing your movements "sorry for bumping into you sir," you said after looking at him, having to crane your neck to the back.

His figure seemed to loom over you as you looked over his attire black heel boots that were barely visible, a long pink coat with fluff adoring the cuffs and neck area; hearts that looked like smeared blood on the neck fluff.

His eye's seemed to pierce you as the stared at you through the dark pink lens of the golden rimmed heart shaped shades a hot pink hat with black and white strips to top it all off.

In short, this man was a pimp.

And sure as hell looked like one.

"What's you're name doll?"

He's deep velvety voice was what you'd call chocolate if it could speak, your throat was dry and you didn't know why it became so difficult to answer such a simple question.

After a second of you silently stuttering you felt a hand rest on your shoulder, looking to your side to see Lucifer "Valentino," He greeted coldly as the man 'Valentino' took his hat off tipping it slightly.

"Your majesty," he greeted with a bit of cockiness and high confidence, he wasn't afraid of the king of hell that's for sure.

But neitherless you shrugged off your uncles hand from your shoulder, giving a small glare with slight fear in your eye's. Turning back to Valentino and extending a hand toward him, your mind racing not knowing what this pimp would try to do.

"Name's Y|n," introducing yourself then 'moth man' continued looked down at you with a wide smirk, making you even more uncomfortable if possible.

After 5 seconds of him staring at you Lucifer grabbed your hand without a word, walking away from the moth pimp once you were swallowed away by the crowds of demons, Lucifer bending slightly down; you could feel his against your ear your breath hitching.

"Never speak that to that man again,"

Giving him a sideways glance, you gave him a cold stare tugging your hand away from his.

"Why not?"

Once he looked at you properly he noticed that you weren't just giving him a cold stare, but the expression on your face was seriously one that could kill someone.

You're eyes were golden with a light hue and your glare felt as if it were going to turn him to stone, he felt slight fear for a second but it faded away after a second his smile returning once again.

Turning away from you his hand's behind his back, fists clenched and wide grin that seemed forced, his eyes piercing demon's that looked at him.

"Do as you will,"

Lucifer answered before giving you a side glance.

"But don't come crying when you get screwed over,"

Words: 787