I

The searing pain in her back was unexplainable as Y|n fell atop of a tall strange building the rooftop giving a clear view of hell, the crimson sky seemed a darker shade of red.

The blood red pentagram giving off a light hue and stars dotting the sky indicating it was nighttime in Hell.

Shivering she looked around trying to cover herself with the white robs that had torn after she'd been wrapped in chains.

Her features had completely changed as Y|n slowly stood up looking into the glass door leading downstairs into the building.

The shock on her face making her new features even more frightening white fangs, sleek h\l h\c, snow white skin, her left eye black and her iris e\c, her nails resembling slightly sharp claws and the rest of her body. . . well, resembled a human.

The last little detail she found was a cute small horn that faded into black at the tip, the horn on her left.

"This is. . .new," Y|n muttered then looking at her attire and frowning knowing this would not be the best thing to wear in hell.

"So it's true then," a deep yet gentle voice spoke as Y|n spun around staring in awe as Lucifer stood on the edge of the rooftop his white wings tucked behind his back, toothy grin never leaving his features.

"Not surprised he decided to throw you down here though," Lucifer sighed spreading his wings and  before you realized it the 'big man of Hell' was standing right in front of. Just being in his presence gave off an intimidating aura, him being right in front of you made the nausea you felt worsen.

"I take it your coming with me, yes?" He questioned raising a brow as you nodded your head furiously not being able to say a word. 'He's a bit shorter then I imagined,' Y|n thought gaining a chuckle from the king.

"Well we can't stand here wasting time, let me take you-"

"Home,"

º º º º º º º º º º

After Lucifer had to carry you on his back to get you to his mansion, your new home. Lucifer landed onto one of the many balconies, you then gently slide off his back.

Still clutching onto the silk white robe you'd adorned when you'd arrived.

After entering the castle like mansion and walking with Lucifer through various hallways, you finally reached a bedroom that appeared to be in the north wing "This will be your room from now on," nodding Y|n enters the room looking around in awe.

The entire decor was red, white, black and golden outlining for the black wallpaper making small patterns with apples, the queen sized bed having blood red bedding with white and red pillows. The carpeted floor was soft, the same red as the bedding.

After further inspecting the room, Y|n was somewhat surprised to see that the bathroom was the only thing that was purely white, the blood red towels being the only thing that stood out besides the big and modern shower system.

'This is. . .really classy'.

"For hell that is," chuckling the female shut the tall dark oak door, locking it before discarding the silk rob onto the floor, pressing a sleek sliver button allowing hot water to run from the shower.

Oh what would await her tomorrow, she thought after she'd gotten out of the shower and left the bathroom, putting on the new pair of. . .lacy undergarments much to her disliking and the slick black pajamas.

Climbing into the cozy bed Y|n dozed off thinking of what her uncle Lucifer, would expect of her tomorrow.

Words: 621